New found Crush on Solomon Walker

Your Arsenal

yes I am blind
Move over Gary Day,
Solomon is the new hottie in Morrissey.
This sounds really silly, but I feel like getting on stage and charging Solomon, more than Morrissey :p He's so dreamy. its gotten to the point where the past few MOZ shows here in LA I've gone to, I find myself just drooling and spacing out just staring at him, he's so f***ing CUTE! Its unbelieveable! I wonder if he even knows how adorable he is.

Times like this makes me kinda wish I was a girl, and that's rare LOL!
Alright, had to vent. Anyone else think the way I do about this?:o

Move over Gary Day,
Solomon is the new hottie in Morrissey.
This sounds really silly, but I feel like getting on stage and charging Solomon, more than Morrissey :p He's so dreamy. its gotten to the point where the past few MOZ shows here in LA I've gone to, I find myself just drooling and spacing out just staring at him, he's so f***ing CUTE! Its unbelieveable! I wonder if he even knows how adorable he is.

Times like this makes me kinda wish I was a girl, and that's rare LOL!
Alright, had to vent. Anyone else think the way I do about this?:o

The two gay guy friends I went to TJ with to see Moz both said the same thing...Solomon was the one they were drooling over the whole show! Personally, I think Jesse and Mikey are the cuties.

The two gay guy friends I went to TJ with to see Moz both said the same thing...Solomon was the one they were drooling over the whole show! Personally, I think Jesse and Mikey are the cuties.

LOL. He just looks so coy and cute, and young. SIGH!

mozpall-01.jpg

one of Aprils
http://flickr.com/photos/april2/sets/72157602294596331/

Yeah, he's hot and I can see what Moz sees in him. He's hot, and a DAMN GR8 bass player, I wish I could play like him. I wonder what gear he uses....times like this I wish I wasnt a lesbian (sigh)

Hello... new fan here. Sol is freakn hot. He looked great in those yellow pants last night (GR8 bod). He played right at my fingertips-it was all I could do not to touch him. I hope I get a few good pics of him, I tried.

Comtesse said to me (thinking Solomon is hot) is a "straight girl thing or a gay guy thing". Oh it's SOMEthing, alright. HOTTIE ALERT!!

Re: Solomon Walker photos

These aren't the best, but I took 'em :rolleyes: so maybe they are ~lol ;)
I'm sure someone will post some better ones. p.s. Sol IS Hot!!

solnboz.jpg

sol.jpg

Back
Top Bottom