New Forum

We're just exercising the right to be vulgar and offensive here, which seems to be disallowed on these new forums.

I have repeatedly asked davidt to ban potty words but he has said no.

Actually I'm glad the rules are what they are. I'd hate to get banned for using grown up words.

As far as other forums go, I always thought it would be cool if all the trolls got together and started their own site called morrissey-trollo.com

As far as other forums go, I always thought it would be cool if all the trolls got together and started their own site called morrissey-trollo.com

It actually happened in October 2008 as morrissey-solow, but failed miserably. :D

Why does it have to be either/or?

I thought plenty of people were already members of other Morrissey forums in addition to this one?

You can post some stuff on here, that you wouldn't over there and vice versa. They're two side of the same coin surely...

^^^^

toilet_bowl.jpg

That is a really weird toilet. Is that what a European toilet looks like? Nightmare to clean.

Hey Cornelius, why you poopin' in weird toilets?

I have repeatedly asked davidt to ban potty words but he has said no.

If I want to use words like 'f***' or 'shit' to make a point, then I'm glad I can for when the moment is appropriate.

As for the people who abuse such words regularly, I think it's best that we members make our own judgement on what to think of them rather than allowing the mods to do so for us.

If I want to use words like 'f***' or 'shit' to make a point, then I'm glad I can for when the moment is appropriate.

As for the people who abuse such words regularly, I think it's best that we members make our own judgement on what to think of them rather than allowing the mods to do so for us.

It was totally a joke. I should have put a winky face or something.

I followed it up with how I really felt. I swear a lot more in real life than I do here.

Back
Top Bottom