New edition of Les Inrockuptibles - Manchester special - features Smiths & CD

Hors série spécial Manchester, aujourd'hui en kiosque - Les Inrocks

Translation:

Here it is, it is the month of February: one has more right to officially wish a happy new year. The party is over. Fortunately, today issued the Inrockuptibles Occasional dedicated to Manchester. World capital of rock, cradle of musical revivals among the most fascinating recent decades, the city of Morrissey is still central to all expectations. And it is not these hooligans WU LYF that would contradict us. Unless this is for fun not to agree.

Contents of this special issue, we will find the intimate story of Jean-Daniel Beauvallet, editor and adventurer Inrocks to Manchester United in the years of legend. We understand how Manchester has done well out of punk to redefine the codes of pop. We will see through the eye of the photographer Kevin Cummins, how mythical groups like Joy Division, the Buzzcocks and Oasis on their city lived. We will look at bands like New Order and the emergence of electro in a world of guitars. We follow Dave Haslam, DJ historic Haçienda, the night club that revolutionized English. We will discuss the Smiths, Wu LYF and most importantly, we speak of new shoots Mancuniennes that continue to flourish in the city.

In short, we will make a nice tour, with music of course. Deezer Radio / The Inrocks will dress for the occasion with a selection of the best in Manchester, with The Fall, The Ting Tings, The Chemical Brothers, Liz Green, The Stone Roses, Happy Mondays, Magazine and many, many other. To listen also compiles the 11 hidden treasures of Manchester, delivered with the special edition.

To complete the picture, Hearsay FM Manchester offers a special day today, where you can listen to the speeches of Jean-Daniel Beauvallet between two pieces Red Devils. Listeners can also pick up radio copies of Occasional Manchester, the sound factory. It will be understood, it is not the right weekend to go to London.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Uncle for the Info, much appreciated! Cheers Moz

it's about 30 years ago Johnny knocked on kings Road 304 door/window, and Morrissey
gladly was interested, the start of a legendary working and friendly felation [ with friendly no
meaning relation, as Johnny had a relationship with Angie , his wife later on]

Time for a real Smiths bio movie, the full Rank show on DVD remastered and CD

I hope the musicindustry will be aware of this, and do more than lots The Smiths history intervieuws

Sorry being O-T, but well what's new

Re: Article: New edition of Les Inrockuptibles - Manchester special - features Smiths

it's about 30 years ago Johnny knocked on kings Road 304 door/window, and Morrissey
gladly was interested, the start of a legendary working and friendly felation [ with friendly no
meaning relation, as Johnny had a relationship with Angie , his wife later on]

Time for a real Smiths bio movie, the full Rank show on DVD remastered and CD

I hope the musicindustry will be aware of this, and do more than lots The Smiths history intervieuws

Sorry being O-T, but well what's new

It was 384, and...friendly fellation? :lbf: Oooh Matron!

Re: Article: New edition of Les Inrockuptibles - Manchester special - features Smiths

It was 384, and...friendly fellation? :lbf: Oooh Matron!

typoos and writing errors, that's my faith

try writing the above line in Dutch

it so easy to laugh it's so easy to hate, but it takes strength to be gentle and kind

nice day Amy

[no offence]

typoos and writing errors, that's my faith

try writing the above line in Dutch

it so easy to laugh it's so easy to hate, but it takes strength to be gentle and kind

nice day Amy

[no offence]

I'm sorry Celibate, it was childish of me. I just thought that particular typo was highly amusing! ;)

I'm sorry Celibate, it was childish of me. I just thought that particular typo was highly amusing! ;)

no need to say sorry Amy,I just need to be a lillte more easy and re-read before I click on the send button

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom