New date added on Ticketmaster - Edinburgh

Edinburgh?

At the moment I don't find any info about Edinburgh Playhouse gig from the link.

Last edited:
At the moment I don't find any info about Edinburgh Playhouse gig from the link.

Ticketmaster link works for me - shows Pre-Sale starting on : 29/11/2007 13:30 pm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think the set list will be and who will be the support band too?

Jukebox Jury

Will NOT be Bengali In Platform's, Asian Rut and Kirsteen Young.

National Front Disco WILL still be played....with scathing comments made about eNeMEy made after....

NOT WORKING NOW!!!! - SCREEN GRABBED THIS

Ticket Centres | International | Help

Welcome | Log In

Morrissey
Edinburgh Playhouse , Edinburgh, GB
Sat 2 Feb 2008, 19:30 Look For Morrissey Tickets
Additional Information:
Ages 14+. U16s must be accompanied by an adult.

Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability.

Tickets may not be on sale yet.
Tickets may not be available at this time. More tickets may become available later.
Tickets may not be available online just hours before an event occurs.
On rare occasions, tickets may only be available at Ticket Centres or the box office.

Benefits of an account:

Faster checkout
Access to TicketAlerts®

Event Details
- Seating Chart
- Parking

E-mail this Event to a Friend

£32.50

Internet Onsale Info
Onsale to General Public:
Fri 30/11/07, 09:00
Get a Text Message Reminder

Internet Presale Info
Presale:
Start:Thu 29/11/07, 13:30
End:Fri 30/11/07, 08:00

DF CONCERTS & SJM PRESENT
MORRISSEY
EDINBURGH PLAYHOUSE
18-22 GREENSIDE PL EH1 3AA
SATURDAY 19:30
2ND FEBRUARY 2008

- view all events at this venue

Thanks I wondered what I was searching for...what's going on?

Thanks for this succession - how did you find this?? Were you tipped off??

My friend in Edinburgh, the one and only Grim O' Grady has just telephoned the Playhouse.
They said it was the first they have heard of it.
I would suggest 'succession' and the 'Glasgow Chivas' have too much time on their hands, and that is probably two hands between the two names. :rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

My friend in Edinburgh, the one and only Grim O' Grady has just telephoned the Playhouse.
They said it was the first they have heard of it.
I would suggest 'succession' and the 'Glasgow Chivas' have too much time on their hands, and that is probably two hands between the two names. :rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

GlasgowChivas is me. sucession I'll never be.

I still have the Playhouse TicketMaster screen with the details I posted above open in my browser. When I open a new window the Playhouse details are removed - it only shows the Sold Out Roundhouse shows...

I can't help being an excited fan - if Morrissey comes North of the border then I want to be there, front and centre...

if this has been a ticketmaster mistake then fair enough but I, for one, am not faking

GlasgowChivas is me. sucession I'll never be.

I still have the Playhouse TicketMaster screen with the details I posted above open in my browser. When I open a new window the Playhouse details are removed - it only shows the Sold Out Roundhouse shows...

I can't help being an excited fan - if Morrissey comes North of the border then I want to be there, front and centre...

if this has been a ticketmaster mistake then fair enough but I, for one, am not faking

My last post on the subject....
Do you not think that if tickets went on pre sale today and open sale tomorrow (and presumably from the Playhouse Box Office) that they would 'be in on the secret'? Do you not also think it would have been on True-to you by now as well?

Happy to be proved wrong, but until then I have better things to waste my time on.....

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Find Morrissey Tickets:View: Scotland
We do not have events scheduled in Scotland

love

Grim

lets hope

its on my birthday..oh my i have to stay in england longer-if i could see a moz concert on my birthday and also finally seeing scotland that would be the best present ever...
...i see lots of livevideos from bands(not only the smiths gigs) which were filmed at glasgow or edinburgh or another scottish town and they always seems to be way more wild and energetic compared to lets say london or new york) who are often jaded due to the excess supply of concerts..and i love that charming scottish accent;-)

Back
Top Bottom