New concert date added - San Luis Obispo, CA (May 12, 2022)

wow!

full

Shared via Morrissey Official FB, IG & Quest Management's IG stories.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have the promo code?
I have two pairs of great seats for this show that I'm selling for below face value if you're interested!

Capacity 900, and seats still available. What's going on? I remember the time a show like this would have sold out in 5 minutes. Has the fanbase gone, or are ticket prices too high?

HOW SWEET IT IS:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:
:lbf:

MOZ LIVING LARGE:rock:

spammer anons 🏄‍♂️ can get tickets at ebay:lbf:

:hammer:

Yeah, I'm not entirely sure what Vegan Cro is on, but it's not showing as sold out for me either. I just followed the link, and tried to buy 10 of the cheapest $89 tickets, and it added them to my cart and gave me seat numbers. :unsure:

:crazy:

right 🏄‍♂️ anon and getting yourself arrested if you hit the buy by mistake since you never seen 900 us dollar money all at one time ever much less hav it. .😐

:hammer:

No promo code needed to buy.

Capacity 900, and seats still available. What's going on? I remember the time a show like this would have sold out in 5 minutes. Has the fanbase gone, or are ticket prices too high?
Probably the economy here in the USA has a lot to do with it. The more money we have to spend for real life for gas and groceries means less money for fun/optional things like gigs. SLO is also taking place on a weeknight and many folks don’t want to be out late when we have to be working early in the morning.
Finally, some fans’ priorities may have changed too post covid.
At the very least some of the gig will be posted on YouTube or social media, maybe some fans will just enjoy that for free?
In any case, I agree that times in Mozlandia have changed!

Probably the economy here in the USA has a lot to do with it. The more money we have to spend for real life for gas and groceries means less money for fun/optional things like gigs. SLO is also taking place on a weeknight and many folks don’t want to be out late when we have to be working early in the morning. Finally, some fans’ priorities may have changed too post covid. At the very least some of the gig will be posted on YouTube or social media, maybe some fans will just enjoy that for free?
In any case, I agree that times in Mozlandia have changed!
It's been said countless times before but Morrissey has lost a large chunk of his fanbase since 2017 for reasons that we all know. Possibly around two thirds have jumped ship in the UK but I would have thought smaller losses (quarter to a half) elsewhere. A brilliant new album could bring quite a few back. Hopefully, we'll hear two or three songs off it next week...

It's been said countless times before but Morrissey has lost a large chunk of his fanbase since 2017 for reasons that we all know. Possibly around two thirds have jumped ship in the UK but I would have thought smaller losses (quarter to a half) elsewhere.

A brilliant new album could bring quite a few back. Hopefully, we'll hear two or three songs off it next week...

Who needs them back? And before anyone says ‘Morrissey does,’ nah,

he’s doing fine.

:cool:

Contrary to what some are trying to claim, this show is far from sold out. Very strange. There was a time not long ago where an LA-area show at a small theater would have sold out instantly. I couldn't even get rid of a couple pairs of very good seats that I was selling under face value; I actually ended up getting them refunded.

:rolleyes:

oi the 🏄‍♂️ anon is having difficulties with the sell out:lbf:
couldnt sell the imaginary tix so he settled for imaginary refund:lbf:

peeps IN THE USA(y):hammer:

Plenty of seats left. They might be hiring seat fillers for this one. Maybe Jesse can ask Flea to post about the gig.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom