New concert date added - San Luis Obispo, CA (May 12, 2022)

wow!

full

Shared via Morrissey Official FB, IG & Quest Management's IG stories.

Last edited by a moderator:
$200 a ticket for front row :grimacing:

I'm just gonna be a patient boy and wait for Cruel World two days after!
I read on their website that they have 600 seats plus 300 general admission by the front of the stage. They didn't use the word pit but it sounded like they were saying it's a pit.

Are they putting folding chairs in the pit or something?

As most artists did.
Well, I managed to see Morrissey in 2020 , it was the only lockdown party I ever participated in, so what you said is not entirely true.
It was meant as a joke but he is notorious for canceling and my cancellation sense is tingeling with this one

Those were the days when you had to queue from the early morning and then ran to front of the stage, and the ticket cost 40 euros ? when all did go wrong, eh :rolleyes:
Do you know, in 2015 or 2016 moz played Reading in the UK, you could just walk in, at any time at get to the front and the tickets were only 50 quid (i think it was like that in most places)
I hope M plays UK, its a shame his fan base has shrunk, cause he puts on the best shows there. That last one in London, was just great

its hardly someone who cancels at the drop of a hat,wheres the evidence this gig will be cancelled,this is the same garb we had on here ten years ago.
No he has canceled for the drop of a bread crumb in his drummers eyes.
If you knew the reasons he canceled, you would be shocked.

No he has canceled for the drop of a bread crumb in his drummers eyes.
If you knew the reasons he canceled, you would be shocked.
dont talk mince and dont talk as if you know things that other people on here dont know.

:)

Moz never cancelled tour for 'visa problems':lbf:
visa problems⁉️ the worldwide unknown icon⁉️
who is given the red carpet everywhere he goes⁉️
(to roll it:))

:hammer:

Do you know, in 2015 or 2016 moz played Reading in the UK, you could just walk in, at any time at get to the front and the tickets were only 50 quid (i think it was like that in most places)
I hope M plays UK, its a shame his fan base has shrunk, cause he puts on the best shows there. That last one in London, was just great
This is what I'm talking about. Ticket prices were similar and affordable everywhere, there was no difference for better or worse places .

Moz didn’t play in Reading in either of those years (he did cancel Reading Hexagon in July 2018)
He’s not played Reading since Ringleader - May 06.

:bowing:
5o quid for a show that didnt exist🖖
right to the front you ambled in your imagination:crazy:
2006 was the last Moz appearance there FFS‼️

:hammer:

He cancelled his 2017 Paso Robles gig when the audience were already in because it was too cold.

Apparently he has cancelled 318 shows altogether.
Someone on twitter mentioned meeting Oasis at Morrissey's Melbourne concert in 2002, so I looked up that and saw that Morrissey had referred to that tour as the Tour de Force, meaning he was forced to tour to raise his profile in order to secure a good record deal. There were no cancellations that I could see, so hopefully it will be the same with this new tour.

Someone on twitter mentioned meeting Oasis at Morrissey's Melbourne concert in 2002, so I looked up that and saw that Morrissey had referred to that tour as the Tour de Force, meaning he was forced to tour to raise his profile in order to secure a good record deal. There were no cancellations that I could see, so hopefully it will be the same with this new tour.
You may want to look at usual definitions of a 'tour de force'.
FWD.

You mean Morrissey wasn't playing with the usual definition? How disappointing!
Well, a small assertion by Stephane without reference isn't gospel & Morrissey wasn't exactly stating openly that he had a gun against his head...
The 2002 gigs I went to (both RAH's & B'ham) were more akin to an actual tour de force (my initial point) and seen as a 'come back' from the wilderness years - ie were extremely good and there was no visible element of compulsion or just going through the motions by Morrissey or band. The 'deal' issue wasn't that big of a deal at the time TBH.
Regards,
FWD.

Well, a small assertion by Stephane without reference isn't gospel & Morrissey wasn't exactly stating openly that he had a gun against his head...
The 2002 gigs I went to (both RAH's & B'ham) were more akin to an actual tour de force (my initial point) and seen as a 'come back' from the wilderness years - ie were extremely good and there was no visible element of compulsion or just going through the motions by Morrissey or band. The 'deal' issue wasn't that big of a deal at the time TBH.
Regards,
FWD.
That's good. I don't want to think that Morrissey's touring if his heart's not really in it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom