New concert date added - San Luis Obispo, CA (May 12, 2022)

wow!

full

Shared via Morrissey Official FB, IG & Quest Management's IG stories.

Last edited by a moderator:
:bow:

MORE SHOWS MORE GREEN‼️‼️
MOZ KEEPS ON ROLLING‼️
HUGE AMOUNTS OF COLLECTIBLE SWAG‼️

:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

(YOU CAN EXPECT MORE THAN 8 SONGS:lbf:)

:hammer:

The one in the middle of the front row (Bobby Jordan?) does look a bit like Brendan Buckley. :brows:

That could be Stephen fry’s brother top left

With a hint of skinny

:bow:

MORE SHOWS MORE GREEN‼️‼️
MOZ KEEPS ON ROLLING‼️
HUGE AMOUNTS OF COLLECTIBLE SWAG‼️

:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

(YOU CAN EXPECT MORE THAN 8 SONGS:lbf:)

:hammer:

Well good it's fine, don't make such materialistic comments, go down to earth, I love that Moz sings but... it's not to be bragging so much about banknotes.
Baja un cambio vegano!!!!!!

the vocal chords are warming up and are ready for lift off.
to anyone whos going,enjoy.

Uh always in the U.S. !!! I'm happy for Moz but I always watch, although as it's all I doubt very much that Moz will go down to the 3rd world, Moz could please come to these parts before Johnny comes

How well my singer returns and once again he will experience the reason for his existence !!! Moz you are a light

Those were the days when you had to queue from the early morning and then ran to front of the stage, and the ticket cost 40 euros ? when all did go wrong, eh :rolleyes:

Those were the days when you had to queue from the early morning and then ran to front of the stage, and the ticket cost 40 euros ? when all did go wrong, eh :rolleyes:
Ticket prices are insane, but it's been going that way for a while. Morrissey doesn't earn anything from record sales, so he needs to get the cash in somehow.

concert tickets are outrageous these days,coldplay are playing hampden stadium in glasgow,some seats are £230,when did this happen,iv got a dozen M tickets and they are nearly all 30-32 quid.few artists play small venues anymore so i blame the big soulless sheds.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom