New concert date added - San Luis Obispo, CA (May 12, 2022)

wow!

full

Shared via Morrissey Official FB, IG & Quest Management's IG stories.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rolleyes:

oi the 🏄‍♂️ anon is having difficulties with the sell out:lbf:
couldnt sell the imaginary tix so he settled for imaginary refund:lbf:

peeps IN THE USA(y):hammer:
The only one imagining things is you. This is the seat map as of about thirty seconds ago with plenty of tickets still available, including a pair in the center section. I hope this show doesn't get cancelled at the last minute.

Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 5.36.48 PM.png

V

Vegan Cro Spirit 555

:lbf:
i forgot, 🏄‍♂️ was going to take his invisible 🛩️ to the show, but
he must have changed his plans seeing he has 0 🍞 for 🎟️

so he figured that he would sell the imaginary non existing tickets for a loss instead of making an imaginary refund for the full imaginary amount:crazy:
he is now breaking even 0 money to start with and 0 money now:lbf:

in the meantime: ALL SHOWS SOLD OUT PEEPS‼️‼️
ONLY A FEW IMAGINARY RETURS FROM NON EXISTING SPAMMERS BUT THOSE WILL BE GONE BY THE MORROW:)

now please, 🤐 it up, at im busy at the airport🤒

:hammer:

Redacted

I think I must be, absolutely, a total sex object.
:crazy:

right 🏄‍♂️ anon and getting yourself arrested if you hit the buy by mistake since you never seen 900 us dollar money all at one time ever much less hav it. .😐

:hammer:
Yup, the coward comes here as an anon

A

Anonymous

If anyone is considering this show, don't let Vegan Cro put you off, or pay over the odds from a scalper. I just checked the seating plan and as of this moment 153 seats are still available out of a capacity of 900. Plenty to go round.

Redacted

There are less than 2o tix left and they are limiting purchases to 3 per person
Looks like the show time was changed too but I would be extra careful and call or just get there early

Screenshot 2022-05-11 11.01.16 PM.png

Last edited:

Rocketnino

Have to sell my tickets for this last minute - such a drag. I live here in town and never thought I'd see this in my (his?) lifetime... alas, trying to sell my pair.

These are great seats - Section 3 (Right Side) - Row E (5th row) - tough to beat.

Asking $400, a little less than what I paid for them.

Message me!

Redacted

Doors should be opening in an hour

Redacted

I think this is soundcheck, the person who posted it said it was but I have no idea
FSlNMB1UEAAmEGg.jpeg

And outside

FSmKaKUX0BIhTCG.jpeg

Stage inside, 13 mins ago

Screenshot 2022-05-12 10.30.42 PM.png

Last edited:
J

j*e*t

That's a beautiful theater. I'm just reading a biography of Jack Kerouac, and just last night got to where he stays in a flophouse in San Louis Obispo whilst working on the railroad in 1953. Coincidence.

L

Lujissey .Moz is Luz

Because the Solo is not passing info of the Morrissey recital anyone knows what happened??

Redacted

Redacted

:rolleyes:

oi the 🏄‍♂️ anon is having difficulties with the sell out:lbf:
couldnt sell the imaginary tix so he settled for imaginary refund:lbf:

peeps IN THE USA(y):hammer:
Now he wants you to believe he went, while he claims he got refunds after not being able to sell tickets he claims he bought. What an ass.

Redacted

Contrary to what some are trying to claim, this show is far from sold out. Very strange. There was a time not long ago where an LA-area show at a small theater would have sold out instantly. I couldn't even get rid of a couple pairs of very good seats that I was selling under face value; I actually ended up getting them refunded.
Screenshot 2022-05-13 7.22.05 PM.png

Redacted

Trending Threads

Top Bottom