New Book By Gavin Hobbs!

Pachinko

Book Whore
Morrissey, The Pageant Of His Bleeding Heart"

I've been waiting for this book to come out forever. It's called, "Morrissey, The Pageant Of His Bleeding Heart" by Gavin Hobbs. It will be released 1 June.:)

Last edited:
Yep: http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/news/Title,33659,en.html

What do we think? Pseudo-intellectual tosh, that is largely meaningless? Or an astounding academic insight into His Royal Mozzness' way of thinking?

Would be interested to hear how much (if any) input Moz had into it, and what he thinks of the book.

Myself - I won't be rushing onto Amazon to buy it, until I see some reviews / feedback that it is actually readable!

Yep: http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/news/Title,33659,en.html

What do we think? Pseudo-intellectual tosh, that is largely meaningless? Or an astounding academic insight into His Royal Mozzness' way of thinking?

Would be interested to hear how much (if any) input Moz had into it, and what he thinks of the book.

Myself - I won't be rushing onto Amazon to buy it, until I see some reviews / feedback that it is actually readable!

Same here, Highlander. I just may wait for a year when it comes in paperback.

Free copy? How did you get one of those?

I work at a bookstore, so I contacted the publisher to get an advance copy. I need to pick up some letterhead tonight to see if I can get an advance of Craig Ferguson's book. :)

I read too fast sometimes. I thought there was a new Calvin and Hobbes book.

Very cool. :thumb:
Would it be possible to provide a Review by Bysshe at some point ?
I'm really looking forward to this one. That Michael Bracewell plug has me intrigued and excited. :)

If I get the time to read it, I'll let you know what I think. :)

I will say that I hate biographies with no pictures. :mad:

If I get the time to read it, I'll let you know what I think. :)

I will say that I hate biographies with no pictures. :mad:

Cheers bysshe.
Oh well, surely we have enough pics of him by now ;)
Just one more thing...how many pages is it ?

I find anything journalists or professors for that matter have to say about Morrissey painful, uninsightful and a torrid exercise in verbosity. More to the point they are usually way off the mark! See "The Importance of being Morrissey" for some supreme examples a la Will Self and that tosser in the armchair that I can't remember the name of.

I find anything journalists or professors for that matter have to say about Morrissey painful, uninsightful and a torrid exercise in verbosity. More to the point they are usually way off the mark! See "The Importance of being Morrissey" for some supreme examples a la Will Self and that tosser in the armchair that I can't remember the name of.
Armchair tosser = Michael Bracewell.

Back
Top Bottom