New "Bonfire Of Teenagers" track to be debuted on Richard Blade's SiriusXM show (Tuesday, Dec. 6, 2022)?

Calling all Moz devotees: I am not sure if this is the best place to post this, but Richard Blade just announced Morrissey will be featured on his Sirius 1st Wave "New Sensation Tuesdays" segment. The show airs each Tuesday evening at 6 PM (eastern)/3 PM (pacific) and features recent music from a new wave artist. If memory serves me correctly, there will not be an interview or anything like that, but Blade usually features a new song alongside an older one. I believe Alain Whyte was featured recently and was mentioned somewhere in the forum. Hope this tiny bit of news finds all in good spirits as we inch closer to the holiday season (and hopefully, more music from our dear leader).

UPDATE:

Jamie posted in the comments:

Richard Blade commented on one of Alain's Facebook stories that it will be "Rebels Without Applause" that he plays.

full

Last edited by a moderator:

Any more info on this??

"A debut track"? If Richard Blade has a copy of this album, I think he'd be playing it, unless he was asked not to, but this is some random twitter person, isn't it? And I don't know why M is calling it a lost album if Richard Blade has it.

As I couldn't make the East Cast gigs I have been watching YouTube videos from the tour.
I am proud of our boy. He did a really great tour, in general. I hope he's back next year

Last edited:
I actually heard this announced driving back from Newark. Sluggo Doug said that Richard has the album and would play a track. Nothing more.

If he hasn't already played RWA... I wouldn't be surprised if that's what is played.

BTW, Richard Blade's autobiography, "World In My Eyes," is a fun read with a few Morrissey mentions.

To add to the story...."Rebels Without Applause" will debut on Lori Majewski's show "Lust For List" this Saturday morning at 9:00am eastern! Travis Gravel was the guest host who is a long time Morrissey fan. Can't wait to hear it for the first time on radio.

Richard Blade commented on one of Alain's Facebook stories that it will be "Rebels Without Applause" that he plays.

Blade Alain.png

To add to the story...."Rebels Without Applause" will debut on Lori Majewski's show "Lust For List" this Saturday morning at 9:00am eastern! Travis Gravel was the guest host who is a long time Morrissey fan. Can't wait to hear it for the first time on radio.

It's turnin' into a slow grower.
Ya gotta give folks time to hear this one.

This is so strange. Why isn't Central reporting this? Why is Richard having to post to Alain's page? Does he not have a way to get in touch with Morrissey?

Some dodgy weirdo on twitter said Richard has the album, who knows if he does, but he is probably told what to play so the songs are released slowly and not all at once.

91X fm in San Diego played it on Friday, twice in a row in the morning.
Per my persistance of calling them until they did.

If he hasn't already played RWA... I wouldn't be surprised if that's what is played.

BTW, Richard Blade's autobiography, "World In My Eyes," is a fun read with a few Morrissey mentions.
Is Blade a DM fan? I assume he must be.

Did anyone catch the radio show? Was it Rebel that was played?
Yes, it was. Along with "Sing Your Life". Rolling my eyes at that random lady saying, "He's got the whole album, he will play a new one, hurr burr".

318482642_10160024889016855_3176000445874904483_n.jpg

Tags
bonfire of teenagers

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom