New Bloc Party single!!!

As far as I'm concerned, they're one of a small few out of MANY bands who came on the scene between 03-06 who have lasted!

Not only that, but have managed to actually evolve, and havent just faded away following the hype as so many do, or stuck to what made them popular in the first place. They do always seem to develop their sound and craft, yeah sometimes it doesn't work (many would say 'Mercury' is an example of this!) but when they get it right you definately know about it!

I quite like it:D

Last edited:
As far as I'm concerned, they're one of a small few out of MANY bands who came on the scene between 03-06 who have lasted!

Not only that, but have managed to actually evolve, and havent just faded away following the hype as so many do, or stuck to what made them popular in the first place. They do always seem to develop their sound and craft, yeah sometimes it doesn't work (many would say 'Mercury' is an example of this!) but when they get it right you definately know about it!

I quite like it:D

Definitely agree with you there. Better than the current "indie" scene right now (e.g. the Enemy/Twang/whatever)

The song's not good enough to make an album, but let's hope they refine the sound because it definitely shows potential.

Back
Top Bottom