New BBC drama about the early days of the Smiths written by Russell T Davis!

cornelius blaze

Boychild mustn't tremble!
Russell T Davis ( Queer as Folk & DR Who writer ) is in talks with BBC3 about a six part drama series about the early days of Morrissey and the Smiths, because of the popularity of the film Control and the series set I n the eighties Ashes to Ashes. He wants to show the early days of the band in the early 80s and the relationship of Morrissey and Marr. “ This is the perfect example of a young gay man coming out with his creative juices with his muse and being one the most classic and iconic bands of the eighties, this series will tackle many topics that are relevant today” It is reported as saying. The title of the program is called “I want the one I can’t have!”.

Russell wants Julie waters to play morrissey’s mum:
17879-5576.gif

Darren Nesbitt as his dad:
nesbitt.jpg

From Coronation street Adam Rickitt as Steven Morrissey:
rickitt_adam1.jpg

Darren Jon-Jeffries Darren Jon-Jeffries as Johnny Maher (marr) see attachment:

www.bbs3/entertainmentnews.co.uk

Last edited:
is "darren" related to jimmy?

I was hoping it be the chap with the hat from the Monkees! But his name is mike:confused:

Adam Rickitt as Morrissey?
No way!

Oh, you be the first to moan when you've missed it on BBC3, and then asking someone to put it on youtube!

Russell T Davis ( Queer as Folk & DR Who writer ) is in talks with BBC3 about a six part drama series about the early days of Morrissey and the Smiths, because of the popularity of the film Control and the series set I n the eighties Ashes to Ashes. He wants to show the early days of the band in the early 80s and the relationship of Morrissey and Marr. “ This is the perfect example of a young gay man coming out with his creative juices with his muse and being one the most classic and iconic bands of the eighties, this series will tackle many topics that are relevant today” It is reported as saying. The title of the program is called “I want the one I can’t have!”.

www.bbs3/entertainmentnews.co.uk

Cracking stuff, Gromit! Although you missed an opportunity to give us a bonus Rick Roll. :D

Thats a really funny joke, now can you come round to my office and clean up the tea which I just spat out all over my computer and desk :eek: :)

D:
I am so gullible.

and I was half-looking foward too it. Although, the people don't really like Morrissey, Marr, etc...

D: damn. good job!

Oh, thank goodness it's April Fool's Day. I was so ready to be highly irritated. I was on the verge of a snarl and a frothy drool when I realized.

Back
Top Bottom