New bass player in Hannover

Re: New bass player

Here is hoping the shite bassist is more.

WHAT????????????????????????? :eek: :eek: :eek:

That was so randomly thrown into that Autobiography thread that I took it mean it was something related to the 90's.

Now I have no idea what this random comment is about.

In Utrecht, the bass seemed off in several songs. Mozz introduced Solomon as "Sitting on the Bass is ..."

That was so randomly thrown into that Autobiography thread that I took it mean it was something related to the 90's.

Yeah, I have no idea either. The only reason I remembered it is because it had nothing to do with the rest of the thread and seemed to come out of nowhere.

Could I have possibly chosen a better pop star to spend 30 years being obsessed with? No, I could not have. :popcorn:

There is obviously a Chatty Cathy in the crew or the band. Some anon user has been randomly posting things related to the last few tours regarding cancelations/added shows, gossip, etc., and they have all ended up being true. When I read this post about a punch a few days ago, my mouth immediately dropped because I had a feeing it was true.

There is obviously a Chatty Cathy in the crew or the band. Some anon user has been randomly posting things related to the last few tours regarding cancelations/added shows, gossip, etc., and they have all ended up being true. When I read this post about a punch a few days ago, my mouth immediately dropped because I had a feeing it was true.

How rum. Fisticuffs.

P.

So the wonderful anonymous who knew and wrote it on the forum, our favorite mole, could end the job and tell us the reason of the quarrel. I'm making an effort to imagine someone who hits Moz, someone with Solomon's muscles. Science fiction. :squiffy:

Last edited:

Well.............a further amendment will have to be made to 'Autobogoffery'. The reference to "godbrother Solomon" just has to go, along with any mention of punchy bass-lines!

- - - Updated - - -

Could I have possibly chosen a better pop star to spend 30 years being obsessed with? No, I could not have. :popcorn:

michael-jackson-popcorn-meme-generator-you-already-know-why-i-m-here-79d6a0.jpg

So the wonderful anonymous who knew and wrote it on the forum, our favorite mole, could end the job and tell us the reason of the quarrell. I'm making an effort to imagine someone who hit Moz, someone with Solomon's muscles. Science fiction. :squiffy:

Maybe Moz tried out his 'Jew Boy' line on Solomon and got a crack on the head for his troubles. I suspect when Moz gets a couple of drinks in him he gets a little braver than is sensible. :lbf:

Slightly clearer photo of the new guy from sadgirl95219's Instgram:

10723755_1481154995500157_2059995467_n.jpg

Awww, loving the music stand. :sweet: Poor guy, just a little bit of pressure. I wouldn't want to be him, at least he can read music. Most bassists just "feel the grove" and pick it out.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom