New bass player in Hannover

Re: New bass player

I heard Solomon was given his marching orders before Lyon, leading to the whole fake 'illness sweeps the touring party' cover story, whilst they flew in a replacement. Anyone know who the new guy is yet?

UPDATE Nov. 6:

Links posted by Raphael Lambach:

Mando Lopez - Ampeg

Mando-Lopez.jpg

Mando Lopez discography - Discogs

UPDATE 10:45 PM PT:

modrevolve posted:

The bass player is Mando Lopez most notable from Fear and The Breeders.

Hearing that Sol is not on bass at Hanover tonight.

Many rumors have been posted in the the Basel gig cancellation thread. As Chickpea pointed out (post), an anonymous person posted on Nov. 1 the comment: "Bass player walks after punching Moz in the face"

Last edited by a moderator:
The new guy needs to lose 50 pounds.

So...the new bassist is white and American?

So much for our hilarious idea to wear I LOVE SOLO (front) MON WALKER(back) t-shirts to the gigs. :D

So much for our hilarious idea to wear I LOVE SOLO (front) MON WALKER(back) t-shirts to the gigs. :D

On the contrary, the t-shirts would be even more appropriate.
Mozzy-poos would go completely mental! ;-)

I'm kidding, it's a running joke on the forum.

I think I solved the mystery guys, he doesn't like getting up early for rehearsals. :rofl:

Amazing to think that Sol had been in the band 2007. He stepped in for Gary under his real last name Snyder, when Gaz's wife was having a baby and never left if I remember correctly.

Well, as of now we do not know if he's permanently out or just sick.

I'm kidding, it's a running joke on the forum.

I think I solved the mystery guys, he doesn't like getting up early for rehearsals. :rofl:

Powerpunch? Really....

Well, as of now we do not know if he's permanently out or just sick.

Good point. Solomon MADE the current MIM f***ing rocktacular. His bass skillz could lull demons to sleep. I hope these are all just rumors.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom