New B side for whoever wants it!

It works:D See if i care See if i care See if i care :)

No, I meant the unspoken code to not post the new song since the single isn't even released, has been broken. I didn't need the song.

Last edited:
Have you got the other two new songs? :)

I Got That About A Week Ago ! But I Do Agree With Dallow,you Shouldnt Be Doing It, I Only Did It Cos It Was On Offer And Had To Have It,as I Said Iv Had It For Over A Week And I Havent Posted It, Shame On You, U Like A Bunch Of Kids! ( Still, I Dont Blame You Tho,its A Grrrrrrrrrrreat Track) I Knew I Was Next And I Didnt Mind !
(thats An Even Better One !)

OurFrank! said:
I Got That About A Week Ago ! But I Do Agree With Dallow,you Shouldnt Be Doing It, I Only Did It Cos It Was On Offer And Had To Have It,as I Said Iv Had It For Over A Week And I Havent Posted It, Shame On You, U Like A Bunch Of Kids! ( Still, I Dont Blame You Tho,its A Grrrrrrrrrrreat Track) I Knew I Was Next And I Didnt Mind !
(thats An Even Better One !)
That must've taken ages to type.

booooo to ourfrank! frankly vulgar.

please read my thoughts on the subject.. again.. i could NOT disagree with you more... sooooo lame... boooooo

anymore b-sides guys?

My singles STILL aint come from HMV.co.uk yet!!!:mad:

Has the single been released yet? I went to Virgin Piccadilly Circus and both HMVs in Central London and they didn't have any....

deco105 said:
Has the single been released yet? I went to Virgin Piccadilly Circus and both HMVs in Central London and they didn't have any....

It came out on monday as far as I know? If not, It may explain why I aint got them yet!!:rolleyes:

I'm gonna explode if I dont get to hear the new b-sides soon!:p

Posting official songs that are about to be released puts David and this site at risk. We all know that Morrissey sees what happens on here, why bother risking it?

vulgar said:
Posting official songs that are about to be released puts David and this site at risk. We all know that Morrissey sees what happens on here, why bother risking it?

Good point actually, I'll wait. :)

Can you confirm that they were released on monday just gone, Vulgar?

Cheers.;)

Back
Top Bottom