New album sleeve design contest - final

New album sleeve design contest final

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kewpie

Subscriber
Thank you very much for the people who submitted sleeve designs.

I chose 12 designs from here for my preferences.

*edit*
Thank you very much nonesoever for reposting jpg images.

1 Stephen

arthounds.jpg

arthoundsback.jpg

2 Pav1ova

3 mozmic dancer
arthounds.jpg

4 Giselle
7875813970_e5171c638d_z.jpg

5 nonsoever
ah2p.jpg

ah4j.jpg

6 Velvis
arthounds.jpg

Last edited:
7 smiffy
arthoundsc.jpg

8 mozza220559 - Andy Warhol and Tennessee Williams
2lxy1ox.jpg

9 Iarwain
36a8P.jpg

10 CrystalGeezer
7980290002_44af092c6d_z.jpg

11 Viva Hate
34xgrw8.png

12 mozza220559 - Dali
653dz5.jpg

Last edited:
I chose Ianwain's because it looks very fresh and exciting. I like the font too.

But I also liked mozza220559 for the opposite reasons.

Where is Kewpie and her complaining about "rigged votes" when the votes anonymously increase by 20 for one user in a span of 5 minutes? :lbf:

Where is Kewpie and her complaining about "rigged votes" when the votes anonymously increase by 20 for one user in a span of 5 minutes? :lbf:

I noticed the hike as well.

Ianwain's was at 16 this morning. Now it is at 36. That is a twenty vote increase in three hours. :squiffy:

I noticed the hike as well.

Ianwain's was at 16 this morning. Now it is at 36. That is a twenty vote increase in three hours. :squiffy:

It's OK, though...if it isn't for me or something I'm in favor of it's legitimate. ;)

Since software upgrade, site administrator decided to allow unregistered users to vote polls in the forums.

I do not have a tool to limit vote option for registered users only, therefore all my poll threads are public vote.

I am considering to remove unregistered votes from the result.

Hopefully more registered users will participate the poll.

Last edited:
Since software upgrade, site administrator decided to allow unregistered users to vote polls in the forums.

I do not have a tool to limit vote option for registered users only, therefore all my poll threads are public vote.

I am considering to remove unregistered votes from the result.

Hopefully more registered users will participate the poll.

Wasn't the site upgrade done before the reputation poll?

Wasn't the site upgrade done before the reputation poll?

The latest software upgrade had been done in October 2011.

Site administrator wanted to keep polls in mainpage. However, it slows down the software, he had no choice to remove it.

Last edited:
I think Stephen's is superb, especially the tracklisting.

!Viva Hate! and Ianwain's contributions are also fab. But my vote goes to Stephen.

I also think that if Mozzer was presented with these choices, he'd opt for Ianwain's.

Just for the record, I swear on my life I had nothing to do with that random spike in votes! I was as surprised as everyone else when I clicked on the thread just now haha! I think I was only a couple of votes 'ahead' yesterday so feel free to change it back, I'd imagine it was a glitch on the forums or something. Or maybe people just really like my cover :p (I'd go for the former, though)

Oh and it's Iarwain, not Ianwain, but hey, What Difference Does it Make? Thanks for everyone that did (legitimately) vote though, maybe Moz can use it, just one less thing for him to worry about when the record finally comes along :p

Just for the record, I swear on my life I had nothing to do with that random spike in votes! I was as surprised as everyone else when I clicked on the thread just now haha! I think I was only a couple of votes 'ahead' yesterday so feel free to change it back, I'd imagine it was a glitch on the forums or something. Or maybe people just really like my cover :p (I'd go for the former, though)

Oh and it's Iarwain, not Ianwain, but hey, What Difference Does it Make? Thanks for everyone that did (legitimately) vote though, maybe Moz can use it, just one less thing for him to worry about when the record finally comes along :p

I'm terribly sorry for misspelling your user name and mozza220559 in poll options. :o

Had to vote for CrystalGeezer just for the book comment on the cover, I just do not hear book, it's opera! :p
Viva Hate, mozza220559 and Iarwain also fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom