New album cover

There seems to be retouching all over the photo, not just Moz' face. But don't forget how smooth skinned and young-necked he seemed to look when he was papped in L.A. recently.

I doubt he'll ever go in for the freakshow surgery so common in Hollywood, but why shouldn't he smooth things out a bit? He looks great.

The retouching would probably have been done by the photographer. They all do it to their photographs these days.

I wouldn't say it was an album cover but still a great photo.

Love PTxx.

Why on earth would you be worried, ridulously or otherwise?

Obviously it's he & Linder's love-child, which is why she posted the photo...:p :rolleyes:

i trully hope this wont be the album cover. I'd rather have Maladjusted.

This one is tasteless and so tacky.

How is it "tasteless"?

I think this cover, if it is indeed, is light-years better than Maladjusted. Didn't he say he thought that that cover looked like him sitting on the toilet crying his eyes out? :p

It wasn't what I was expecting. The baby looks a bit strange. I don't like the style of photography, I didn't like the Hot Press ones and this is similar, but still I like the idea.

Tags
art baby's arm can i please see it gerontophilia good font hated it he saw it! i have a nasty rash i have seen it i like the font i really want to see it. in yummy dipping sauce interesting though its gorgeous jake little butterfly meh no fair steamed dumplings stop editing it we seen it too
Back
Top Bottom