New album cover

I think it's a bit weird, but I wouldn't call it grotesque and disturbing (unless the baby looks like a strategically-shaved monkey). I think what Lottie means about endorsing overbreeding is about how the human population gets bigger and bigger and that people need to cut down on the number of children they have.

yes but how can morrissey holding a baby be construed as endorsing 'overbreeding'?

what a bizarre post. you actually believe that by holding a baby he is endorsing the fact that it is ok to overbreed?

no im not sayng that he IS endorsing it, (thankyou franzanna)
i was just totally shocked by the snicker of pic we got...
im convinced its a fake anyhow, that babies arm looks to long... :confused:

i do agree. it is quite a chunky little arm. but i think we've been unfairly tantalised with a partial image of something that could or could not be legitimate. the original poster should provide the entire picture or just remove it.

no im not sayng that he IS endorsing it, (thankyou franzanna)
i was just totally shocked by the snicker of pic we got...
im convinced its a fake anyhow, that babies arm looks to long... :confused:

Is that sarcasm? I can't tell. Sorry if it was.

Is that sarcasm? I can't tell. Sorry if it was.

course not my dear, i should have said thankyou for leaping to my defence. in a sane logical manner rather than my over emotional post. :)

I think it's a bit weird, but I wouldn't call it grotesque and disturbing (unless the baby looks like a strategically-shaved monkey). I think what Lottie means about endorsing overbreeding is about how the human population gets bigger and bigger and that people need to cut down on the number of children they have.

Maybe in Africa or China etc, but surely not in Europe. In some countries if it wasn't for immigrants there'd be more deaths than births.

Will some journos bring up the old paedophilia story? ...reel around the fountain.

Maybe he should have a picture of him killing the baby. Would that been less disturbing than holding it gently? Perhaps that would give the anti-baby message that some of you seem to hold.

OMG this has to be a fake....
thats terrible, at first i thought it lookms like a leg with a 'extended' baby arm hanging over it....
it is grotesque, disturbing and upsetting, if it does turn out that it is actually Moz (doubtful) and he is actually holding a baby, then i think thats gonna be the end of the road for me and Moz. :tears: (his endorsement of the fact that its ok to overbred etc etc)what sort of fool puts a random baby on their album cover, ?(yes yes i know nirvana did it, :rolleyes:)
anyhow i'll shutup now as i suspect im digging myself a HUGE hole here.
*slinks away upset*

wow :confused:
ok I am editing this cause I have a couple of questions, where would he be saying it is ok to over breed cause he has posed with a baby on his arm? he has said lots of times he is not a fan of children so on? why would it be the end of the road cause he is pictured with a baby?
I am sorry that I am finding this so amusing and I dont want to come across as rude cause I have been in a stupid situation regarding Morrissey things myself, he does invoke strong emotions in us all. I think the pic will be brilliant :D :D :D

Last edited:
Maybe in Africa or China etc, but surely not in Europe. In some countries if it wasn't for immigrants there'd be more deaths than births.

I know, I know. Overall, the world population is increasing because the countries that breed a lot outstrip those with decreasing populations.
I know that the Ukraine is certainly losing far more people than it is receiving, so in a few years' time it's economy will crash or something bad like that because there won't be enough workers. So you see, breeding is necessary, just in small doses.

Hmm, the more I think about this...why would Morrissey want to have a baby on his album cover? Feeling paternal in his old(er) age? :confused:

Either way, have to admit I like it. :)

Will some journos bring up the old paedophilia story? ...reel around the fountain.

this is the other reason this image has worried me greatly, because we all know EXACTLY what the journalists will say about him if this is real, hes gonna get ripped to shreds...
:tears:

*throws herself into that hole she already dug* :rolleyes:

Maybe he should have a picture of him killing the baby. Would that been less disturbing than holding it gently? Perhaps that would give the anti-baby message that some of you seem to hold.

ha ha! yes, maybe that will do the trick - i can't believe some of the sentiments held by people on this board.

Advertising.

'BABIES. Betcha can't just have one! Available at all good retailers.'

Your mind works in mysterious ways. Morrissey doesn't have any children, so why would he endorse reproduction randomly? The child could represent anything. Innocence, growth, time, change, reflection. People are too quick to jump to conclusions with the things he does, particularly as we've only seen a small part of the whole image.

If anyone rips anyone to shreds for having a picture taken with a baby for an album they are the ones with the problem.

OMG this has to be a fake....
thats terrible, at first i thought it lookms like a leg with a 'extended' baby arm hanging over it....
it is grotesque, disturbing and upsetting, if it does turn out that it is actually Moz (doubtful) and he is actually holding a baby, then i think thats gonna be the end of the road for me and Moz. :tears: (his endorsement of the fact that its ok to overbred etc etc)
what sort of fool puts a random baby on their album cover, ?(yes yes i know nirvana did it, :rolleyes:)
anyhow i'll shutup now as i suspect im digging myself a HUGE hole here.
*slinks away upset*

Shakira, too.
Shakira_Fijacion_Oral_(Latin_Version)_Volume_1.jpg

Long line of greats...:p

this is the other reason this image has worried me greatly, because we all know EXACTLY what the journalists will say about him if this is real, hes gonna get ripped to shreds...
:tears:

*throws herself into that hole she already dug* :rolleyes:

try not to worry too much. If it is the album cover I think it will be alright.

why has this thread turned into an excercise discussing breeding trends? the ringleader cover didn't prompt hearty discussion about whether there were too many violins produced in italy, did they? or did they?

why is it so shocking for morrisey to be pictured with a baby/child/young person. imagine if he were to be pictured standing next to a woman. some people would never recover.

Your mind works in mysterious ways. Morrissey doesn't have any children, so why would he endorse reproduction randomly? The child could represent anything. Innocence, growth, time, change, reflection. People are too quick to jump to conclusions with the things he does, particularly as we've only seen a small part of the whole image.

If anyone rips anyone to shreds for having a picture taken with a baby for an album they are the ones with the problem.

yes :)

Tags
art baby's arm can i please see it gerontophilia good font hated it he saw it! i have a nasty rash i have seen it i like the font i really want to see it. in yummy dipping sauce interesting though its gorgeous jake little butterfly meh no fair steamed dumplings stop editing it we seen it too
Back
Top Bottom