New album cover

I'm not particularly impressed with this Sleeve, its boring, lifeless and drab!:eek:

I just hope the new songs make up for it, :cool:

A very good friend of mine who loves Morrissey as much as me, has excellent taste in footwear and is a master at impressions and comedy turns, designed his own little mock-up of a possible alternative cover to YOR (PhotoShop).

Sorry that the image isn't any bigger, but here it is:

YOR.jpg
Pretty, err, good, innit? Yep, yep, yep.

YOR Cover

So, I'm looking at the cover of Years of Refusal, and I think someone needs to tell Morrissey that is not the proper way to hold a baby.:)

Come'on... Both hands, securely, make sure you support the back of the neck.:) Cranky! It's not a bag of fertilizer!

I'm a dude, and even I know better!:)

Re: YOR Cover

So, I'm looking at the cover of Years of Refusal, and I think someone needs to tell Morrissey that is not the proper way to hold a baby.:)

Come'on... Both hands, securely, make sure you support the back of the neck.:) Cranky! It's not a bag of fertilizer!

I'm a dude, and even I know better!:)

The baby's quite old enough to hold his head up by himself. There's nothing wrong with the way he's holding the baby, at least in the short term--them things is heavy.

the way he is holding it is hardcore :guitar:

That's hilarious! Honestly, I just feel bad for the baby. When he grows up, he'll have no recollection of being held by the man. He'll probably end up hating his parents...:)

It's a typical "Dad" way to hold a baby. Shows you don't know much about babies if you think his head needs supporting at that age. It's not a newborn.

The kid was probably more afraid of being held by Morrissey.

Too true! Did we figure out what is on Morrissey's arm? Ten bucks the baby made a grab at it and slobbered all over Morrissey (which from the size of the "frink thread" I gather is something quite a lot of fans would like to do).:)

It's a typical "Dad" way to hold a baby. Shows you don't know much about babies if you think his head needs supporting at that age. It's not a newborn.

Danny, how about we forgo the usual pissing contests in 2009? Truce? I unequivocally apologize for anything I may have written, and I apologize for my very existence in the world.

Yep! Had to merge those threads, eh?! WTF?! :confused:

And yet dozens of redundant Years of Refusal threads are left alone, all because the uber-mergerer doesn't want to be spoiled by reading anything about the album before it's released. :rolleyes:

If you're serious, that's just silly on the part of the mod.

We were just having a Friday end-of-the-week laugh at the cover, I in no way wanted it to be taken seriously or incorporated within a thread which is a serious contemplation of the cover. But I guess the author's intent is beside the point...:tears:

Tags
art baby's arm can i please see it gerontophilia good font hated it he saw it! i have a nasty rash i have seen it i like the font i really want to see it. in yummy dipping sauce interesting though its gorgeous jake little butterfly meh no fair steamed dumplings stop editing it we seen it too
Back
Top Bottom