New album cover

Slip-In

I'm not particularly impressed with this Sleeve, its boring, lifeless and drab!:eek:

I just hope the new songs make up for it, :cool:

Mozza220559

Surmontil 50
A very good friend of mine who loves Morrissey as much as me, has excellent taste in footwear and is a master at impressions and comedy turns, designed his own little mock-up of a possible alternative cover to YOR (PhotoShop).

Sorry that the image isn't any bigger, but here it is:

Pretty, err, good, innit? Yep, yep, yep.

Vauxhall95

I Know It's Over...
YOR Cover

So, I'm looking at the cover of Years of Refusal, and I think someone needs to tell Morrissey that is not the proper way to hold a baby.:)

Come'on... Both hands, securely, make sure you support the back of the neck.:) Cranky! It's not a bag of fertilizer!

I'm a dude, and even I know better!:)

Re: YOR Cover

So, I'm looking at the cover of Years of Refusal, and I think someone needs to tell Morrissey that is not the proper way to hold a baby.:)

Come'on... Both hands, securely, make sure you support the back of the neck.:) Cranky! It's not a bag of fertilizer!

I'm a dude, and even I know better!:)
The baby's quite old enough to hold his head up by himself. There's nothing wrong with the way he's holding the baby, at least in the short term--them things is heavy.

Vauxhall95

I Know It's Over...

the way he is holding it is hardcore :guitar:
That's hilarious! Honestly, I just feel bad for the baby. When he grows up, he'll have no recollection of being held by the man. He'll probably end up hating his parents...:)

Vauxhall95

I Know It's Over...

Danny_

Forgot my login!

It's a typical "Dad" way to hold a baby. Shows you don't know much about babies if you think his head needs supporting at that age. It's not a newborn.

Vauxhall95

I Know It's Over...

The kid was probably more afraid of being held by Morrissey.
Too true! Did we figure out what is on Morrissey's arm? Ten bucks the baby made a grab at it and slobbered all over Morrissey (which from the size of the "frink thread" I gather is something quite a lot of fans would like to do).:)

Vauxhall95

I Know It's Over...

It's a typical "Dad" way to hold a baby. Shows you don't know much about babies if you think his head needs supporting at that age. It's not a newborn.
Danny, how about we forgo the usual pissing contests in 2009? Truce? I unequivocally apologize for anything I may have written, and I apologize for my very existence in the world.

Vauxhall95

I Know It's Over...
Yep! Had to merge those threads, eh?! WTF?! :confused:

Vauxhall95

I Know It's Over...
And yet dozens of redundant Years of Refusal threads are left alone, all because the uber-mergerer doesn't want to be spoiled by reading anything about the album before it's released. :rolleyes:
If you're serious, that's just silly on the part of the mod.

We were just having a Friday end-of-the-week laugh at the cover, I in no way wanted it to be taken seriously or incorporated within a thread which is a serious contemplation of the cover. But I guess the author's intent is beside the point...:tears:

Tags
art baby's arm can i please see it gerontophilia good font hated it he saw it! i have a nasty rash i have seen it i like the font i really want to see it. in yummy dipping sauce interesting though its gorgeous jake little butterfly meh no fair steamed dumplings stop editing it we seen it too
Top Bottom