New Alain and Red Lightning Pics

Thanks to Marina, Robert, Cesar, and Efren, there are a whole bunch more photos of Red Lightning from the Club Rock It and Safari Sam's Gigs just posted!

Thanks to Marina, Robert, Cesar, and Efren, there are a whole bunch more photos of Red Lightning from the Club Rock It and Safari Sam's Gigs just posted!

Thanks to everyone who attended and everyone who takes pics, without you www.alainmatters.com would not be as brilliant as it is!

Hello Whytegrrrl,

I really don't mean to be mean, but you need to give that site a bit of a brush up.... I don't mean grafically (that's a matter of taste, at the end of the day) - but it just doesn't work properly.... I've tried just about every browser on both pc and mac systems, and it just comes out all cross. All the links in the menu lead to "the man" instead of the gallery or wherever else one intends to go. So unless I type in /gallery in the address bar manually, I just can't get there.

Like I said, no offense, just a bit of advice.... I appreciate your enthusiasm by the way and I'm sure so does Alain.

Mozzarella said:
Hello Whytegrrrl,

I really don't mean to be mean, but you need to give that site a bit of a brush up.... I don't mean grafically (that's a matter of taste, at the end of the day) - but it just doesn't work properly.... I've tried just about every browser on both pc and mac systems, and it just comes out all cross. All the links in the menu lead to "the man" instead of the gallery or wherever else one intends to go. So unless I type in /gallery in the address bar manually, I just can't get there.

Like I said, no offense, just a bit of advice.... I appreciate your enthusiasm by the way and I'm sure so does Alain.

Doh! Thanks for the heads up! Guess I should check up on that...eeep! Html might just be the death of me!

Both Alain and Morrissey like the sight, I'm quite thrilled about that!

David said:
Working fine for me. I'm on a Mac.

Hmm.... I wonder what happened then. Wish I could get on different computers running different browsers to see what the problem is! Thanks for this info!

Hm okay, I'll try and be more specific: It won't work on firefox/PC and Safari/mac. Problems are as described, the links don't work and text and menu kinda roll into one....

Well I guess you can cos most sites do.... I can't tell you how though as I work with a Go Live and Dreamweaver on my sites and they do all the work :)

Mozzarella said:
Well I guess you can cos most sites do.... I can't tell you how though as I work with a Go Live and Dreamweaver on my sites and they do all the work :)

I have heard excellent things both about Dreamweaver and Go Live!

Thanks for the help, and sorry you cannot see the site very well.

Back
Top Bottom