Morrissey Central "NEVILLE BUSWELL dies" (January 28, 2020)

images-4_yhyoba.jpg

NEVILLE BUSWELL dies

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/neville-buswell-dies

(He played 'Ray Langton' on Coronation Street for 10+ years aprox.).
He died Christmas Day, 2019 and is just being reported now a month later.
Regards,
FWD.

What about the lawsuit because that Cop in Rome tried to murder him. There were lots of witnesses!

To be fair the last time I was in Rome some bloke had 3 soldiers pointing guns at him while he yelled that he wanted to take his bike on the metro. It's a very expressive city.

Awww!

I think it was someone he'd been drinking with & it was a misinterpretation of intention.

His penis was out and being pumped in a masturbatory manner in the general direction of another man while he flicked his tongue out in a public restroom...clearly he just wanted to know if he wanted to play a set of Tennis later.

His penis was out and being pumped in a masturbatory manner in the general direction of another man while he flicked his tongue out in a public restroom...clearly he just wanted to know if he wanted to play a set of Tennis later.

You're incorrigible!

AHAA AHI ESTA "LA VIVA ODIO" !!!!IMAGINANDOSE A MOZ MASTURBANDOSE!!! COMO TE OBSESIONA EL PENE SU DIRECCION Y SU ACCION!!! ESTAS IMAGINADOTE TODOO POBRE!!! DAS ASCO ASCO ASCO!!!!!! PERO MOZ NO TE TOCARIA NI CON UN PALO!!!! JA JA MUY DESAGRADABLES TUS ESCRITOS SIEMPRE QUERIENDO LLAMAR LA ATENCION,PERO ACASO NO TE DAS CUENTA QUE DAS ASCO,RESPETA A MORRISSEY TROLA.FLACA PARA LA CHATAAA JA JA JAAA!!!!!

Nerak me extraña que te enganches con ese/a vos no le faltaste el respeto a Moz,lo se ,pero esa viva odio es muy asquerosa,yo creo que lo que escribe de Morrissey es porque esta on fireee!!! Quiere sexo con M!!!!!! ??????

Hey luji... COMO ESTAMOS HOY, PEQUENOS MEN SAJES SOLO POR FAVOR . ERES HOMBRE O MUJER, DONDE VIVES EN ESPANA ..

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom