Never Heard Symphonies (updated, resequenced, etc) -2018-

Hi,first of all my deepest thanks and appreciation for everybody that has made these recordings available it is very much appreciated by all but I am a dinosaur and is it possible to get these tracks on cd? Any help would be fantastic,thanks
Ask any 8 year old relative. He/she will be a wizard at that!

Ask any 8 year old relative. He/she will be a wizard at that!

Er I don't think most 8 year olds would have a single clue what a CD is, never mind how to create one. They'll only know about mp3 players and streaming music to their phone.

Er I don't think most 8 year olds would have a single clue what a CD is, never mind how to create one. They'll only know about mp3 players and streaming music to their phone.
I mean they do tech instinctively, effortlessly, and without knowing how to. Watch toddlers whizz around an iPad screen...

I say let’s wait and see if the 7” version of "I Didn’t Know What To Do" differs from the one provided on the upcoming deluxe edition of LIHS before we add that one to the volume.

@Famous when dead - any chance you’ve been keeping a list of the new stuff we need to add here since the recent tour dates? A capella bits and pieces as well and all that good stuff.

Hi,first of all my deepest thanks and appreciation for everybody that has made these recordings available it is very much appreciated by all but I am a dinosaur and is it possible to get these tracks on cd? Any help would be fantastic,thanks
there will be lots of videos on youtube that will walk you through it.its very easy once you do it a few times.

Uhm, maybe not the right place to ask this question but I'm working on a compilation of Ringleader live tracks and was wondering if any of you kind souls could tell me which show the live version of The Father Who Must Be Killed in the Ringleader era NHS was taken from?
Thank you very much.

Uhm, maybe not the right place to ask this question but I'm working on a compilation of Ringleader live tracks and was wondering if any of you kind souls could tell me which show the live version of The Father Who Must Be Killed in the Ringleader era NHS was taken from?
Thank you very much.
That would be Guildhall, Portsmouth (May 19, 2006).
Regards,
FWD.

I’m needing my memory refreshed. Was the demo version of You Must Please Remember in this set only a snippet? Because there is a full version here from 2017:

I’m needing my memory refreshed. Was the demo version of You Must Please Remember in this set only a snippet? Because there is a full version here from 2017:

That link doesn't work for me...'disabled by the owner'.
YMPR appears in NHS (Southpaw Grammar era) & runs at 04:15, as an instrumental demo.
There's also YMPR Qonox edit running at 03:39.
However, in the Sisterama set from d.r. (Sisterama 05. Southpaw Grammar) the Miraval Outtake version appears, running at 04:23. It's in the 'Unreleased Grammar' folder. That's all I can find, or add.

I believe the initial leak by Mr Reynolds was shared as a snippet and then in full.
I haven't got my notebook to hand, but I'm sure all versions (including the fan edit) have been circulated in various collections.
I will also add (respectfully), DR isn't using any different outtake sources than previously available for their compilation - so it's likely if it's in new compilations - it was shared here previously.
Regards,
FWD.

(edit: The static link NHS is not exhaustive and had bits omitted - it is stated somewhere here, but I lack the energy to dig it up :) )

Last edited:
The Southpaw Grammar sections of the NHS contain all leaked versions of You Must Please remember as well as the officially released b-side, which I don't think has ever been added to a catalog compilation or reissue.

This means the instrumental demo, the Mr. Reynolds teaser snippet of the full band demo w/vocal, the Qonox fan-edit of the b-side, and the complete full band demo w/vocal are all in there.

Unfortunately, other than Mr. Reynolds, if there are other people responsible for the leaks then they deserve credit but I did not retain that info, which was poor form on my part. While on the subject, I'll reiterate that all I did with the NHS was collate everything. I do not claim responsibility or deserve credit for any of the leaked material surfacing in the first place.

sg nhs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom