Never Heard Symphonies (updated, resequenced, etc) -2018-

Viva Hate reminds me that we need a movement of women seducing men merely to slice their dicks off with a straight razor. "The Night of 100,000 John Wayne Bobbits" it should be called.
Where do you think bologna comes from anyway? It would probably sell even better made from the whole penis and not just the castaway schmuck.

Where can one download these tracks (The Never Heard Symphonies compilations) - all the links at the beginning of the thread don't work for me.

amendment pack 7.6.18
34 All The Young People Must Fall In Love (Bob Clearmountain Mix)
35 Rose Garden (Live At The Grand Ole Opry, Nashville)

amendment pack 9.11.18

36 Blue Dreamers Eyes
37 Back On The Chain Gang (Video Version)
38 Back On The Chain Gang (Irregular Regular Edit) - no reggae intro

Also, we need the official "I Didn't Know What To Do" vinyl b-side mp3 to add if you can help, @Famous when dead.

I'd also imagine we have more tracks to add to the "Nothing Ever Dies" folder given recent Smiths songs at live shows?

Ok, looks like we need to add:

William, It Was Really Nothing and Is It Really So Strange? to Nothing Ever Dies (or updated versions of recent live performances), and,

- Hairdresser On Fire (last played 2004)
- Sunny (last played 1999)
- Dial-A-Cliché (live debut)
and
- Break Up The Family (last played 2000)

Am I missing anything?

Hold on to your friends? Last time it got played!. Smith's songs are correct but years could be updated not sure how that's being filed(1st time played,or latest time) I say that because he seems to be changing the songs a little since he last sang the same Smith songs listed on NOTHING EVER DIES

I will rip a decent version of Corden show this evening.
Regards,
FWD.

I guess I should stop updating the original LIHS volume and start using/adding on to this one, going forward?

I thought it would be better to have the Irregular Regular edit (omitting the reggae intro) of Back On The Chain Gang on there instead of the studio version, since the latter is an official, recent, buyable release.

I'll replace all the updated files you uploaded here (thank you!) with the original .rar Mr Jackpots provided:

2ed9mzc.jpg

All the old links from early eras are dead. Can someone reup?

I can re-up all of the above shortly, once I update to add the following into their respective folders:

- Hairdresser On Fire (last played 2004)
- Sunny (last played 1999)
- Dial-A-Cliché (live debut)
- Break Up The Family (last played 2000)
- Hold On To Your Friends (last played 1997)

And "William..." and "Is It Really..." into Nothing Ever Dies.

We’re also waiting on the Chain Gang b-side of “I Didn’t Know What To Do” to be made available.

@Famous when dead - what do you think we should do with the live versions? Make amendment packs for the respective era/album they are from? @dirtee rephlex kindly added "Break Up The Family" from the recent mini-set session to the LIHS era folder he re-created, so that doesn't really need to be added to the Viva Hate era folder, I don't think.

And could you please provide mp3s of the best versions available?

@Ryan save your upload - static links for NHS in a min... just sorting.
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom