Never Heard Symphonies (updated, resequenced, etc) -2018-

Thank you, sir. Are you sure you don’t want to add the instrumental versions of all the LIHS tracks? I personally would include them for completenesses’ sake.

How long ago did you change your name from Skylarker? I hadn't noticed.
You can all thank me for the Instumentals if you like

You were given kudos and thanked in November & December 2017. You were credited each time an individual track was 'leaked' and when the rest of the tracks were posted by yourself (though you did not post directly in the downloads section - to the point where people missed out on them and the NHS inclusion addressed that).
You were thanked on social media by Roberto and many others and you were thanked on here on various threads (including the one you created yourself to announce your generosity).
Could you make it clear to the community what further thanks you could receive so you feel content enough not to seek any?
I made it clear that non-direct naming of the source by myself was simply to avoid issues when illegally sharing files gained with a BMG acc/password.
That's usually called consideration not lack thereof.
I even ran the individually leaked tracks through a 'proper' DRM stripper (not just tag alteration) to make things less obvious whilst you were casually shouting to the community about what you were up to and people were directly linking you to the 'leak' - which could have become quite a messy legal situation.
Anyway, I'm sure you will be incredulous and see this as an affront: it is not.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
It couldn’t have become legal in anyway.
You were given kudos and thanked in November & December 2017. You were credited each time an individual track was 'leaked' and when the rest of the tracks were posted by yourself (though you did not post directly in the downloads section - to the point where people missed out on them and the NHS inclusion addressed that).
You were thanked on social media by Roberto and many others and you were thanked on here on various threads (including the one you created yourself to announce your generosity).
Could you make it clear to the community what further thanks you could receive so you feel content enough not to seek any?
I made it clear that non-direct naming of the source by myself was simply to avoid issues when illegally sharing files gained with a BMG acc/password.
That's usually called consideration not lack thereof.
I even ran the individually leaked tracks through a 'proper' DRM stripper (not just tag alteration) to make things less obvious whilst you were casually shouting to the community about what you were up to and people were directly linking you to the 'leak' - which could have become quite a messy legal situation.
Anyway, I'm sure you will be incredulous and see this as an affront: it is not.
Regards,
FWD.
t co

With all the begging you've been doing around here I'm surprised you haven't asked for spare change...
Well if you would learn to read , I've bought everything I possibly could, the items as you say begged for are no longer available to get besides my friends here. And besides that its really none of your business now go back in your closet

Well if you would learn to read , I've bought everything I possibly could, the items as you say begged for are no longer available to get besides my friends here. And besides that its really none of your business now go back in your closet

I don't give a shit what you've bought, f***face...it became my business when you decided to post about it on a public forum. Deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom