Never Heard Symphonies: Rarities Anthology

Amazing collection - made even better with all recent updates/additions. Brilliant work Skylarker. Thank you so much for all your efforts.
Just one thing, I seem to be missing Disc 12 Track 28? Can someone please let me know what it is and where I can find it?
Thanks

Amazing collection - made even better with all recent updates/additions. Brilliant work Skylarker. Thank you so much for all your efforts.
Just one thing, I seem to be missing Disc 12 Track 28? Can someone please let me know what it is and where I can find it?
Thanks

You're not missing any tracks: track 28 doesn't exist. It's a tagging error on my part; in tagging all the updates I made the one that follows 27 29 instead of 28.

I have fixed it; I took the most recent addendum to the Volume 12 set and re-tagged it as 28, so it fits in there now very neatly without having to re-tag and re-up the entire last ten or twelve songs in the set.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Just download this and insert it into Volume 12, then delete the last song in that same set.

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/4opav2aiiyyibbb/12-28_You_Must_Please_Remember_(inst._demo).mp3

You're not missing any tracks: track 28 doesn't exist. It's a tagging error on my part; in tagging all the updates I made the one that follows 27 29 instead of 28.

I have fixed it; I took the most recent addendum to the Volume 12 set and re-tagged it as 28, so it fits in there now very neatly without having to re-tag and re-up the entire last ten or twelve songs in the set.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Just download this and insert it into Volume 12, then delete the last song in that same set.

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/4opav2aiiyyibbb/12-28_You_Must_Please_Remember_(inst._demo).mp3

Cheers Skylarker - many thanks

Re: Never-Heard Symphonies (2012 Edition)

As suggested by Ryan here...many thanks to Famous When Dead and Irregular Regular for providing the video and audio rip/mp3 conversion, respectively, of El Condor Pasa, now re-tagged for the NHS.

As suggested above, here is a better version of You Say You Don't Love Me from the Wireless 02 Fest. It is tagged to replace the existing file in Volume 19.

Note: Irregular Regular recently alerted the forum to a superior copy recording of the Wireless show on Smithstorrents, and then posted an mp3 conversion of same, which sounds excellent. I'm not sure if that's the same source as the Youtube video mentioned in this post, but just to clarify, the version of YSYDLM previously found on NHS has been replaced with Irregular Regular's file, which my or may not be the same version as the Youtube clip.

Admittedly haven't watched the clip, only played IR's file.

I checked a few of the links randomly and I have to tell you, they all worked fine and showed up as active.

And as suggested by Ryan above, here's You'll Be Gone , tagged for NHS Volume 22. I cannot believe it was not already there; I swear I'd included it. But I guess not. Anyway, this recording from the Hammersmith a few months ago is probably the best copy we'll get. Many thanks to the recorder and uploader, who I honestly cannot trace but if anybody supplies the info I will be happy to edit this post accordingly.

Skylarker, this recording that you mention from Hammersmith... can i get a link please? great quality

Re: Never-Heard Symphonies (2012 Edition)

Someone posted that "it does not hurt to ask", so with this in mind, but aware that I may be asking too much from you... Can you, Skylarker or someonelse, zip all the Never-Heard Symphonies volumes and upload it? I tried to track valid links of each volume, but they all expired already, of course. If you can you will make me very happy! Thanks in advance! Cheers, Marco

I checked a few of the links randomly and I have to tell you, they all worked fine and showed up as active.

Skylarker, you are sooo right! I was trying to download from earlier links, but these ones from august/september on are ALL working good (I downloaded them all).
So, many thanks to you and to others who compiled, edited, tagged and uploaded everything. If you need any help in the future for the project, you can count on me! Thanks again!

Thanks for all of this extremely hard work by all.

I wonder, am I missing a number of files in Vol 21: tracks 15-19 (I have tracks 20-23)? Or is that just a tagging mistake?

Thanks all.

Thanks for all of this extremely hard work by all.

I wonder, am I missing a number of files in Vol 21: tracks 15-19 (I have tracks 20-23)? Or is that just a tagging mistake?

Thanks all.

Tagging mistake.

Skylarker, will you add the newly surfaced Vauxhall tracks to this?

now pls,
K bye

Sorry doods. I'm done with it. If anybody does pick it up and run with it, I realized there's a single edit of Alma Matters which I never put in here. And the recently leaked Vauxhall stuff.

The set is definitely in need of a good reworking\reuploading. Maybe any of the scores of people who have downloaded it time and again would be willing to pick up the torch.

Well, at any rate, good luck.

Sorry doods. I'm done with it. If anybody does pick it up and run with it, I realized there's a single edit of Alma Matters which I never put in here. And the recently leaked Vauxhall stuff.

The set is definitely in need of a good reworking\reuploading. Maybe any of the scores of people who have downloaded it time and again would be willing to pick up the torch.

Well, at any rate, good luck.

*Ryan gets a boner*

He's been so desperate to do this... Poor guy. Get a life.

*Ryan gets a boner*

He's been so desperate to do this... Poor guy. Get a life.

I'm actually one of the last people who could be arsed to do it.

Back
Top Bottom