Never Heard Symphonies: Rarities Anthology

Re: Never-Heard Symphonies (2012 Edition)

...Just added the Children In Pieces instrumental demo (which I had forgotten about) to the Greatest Hits era comp...re-upped the entire Volume 15.

New link/playlist screengrab posted.

While "Children In Pieces" was recorded during the Greatest Hits era, the demo was from the Ringleader sessions...I'm a bit confused where it should go.

These are marvellous mate - thanks so much.

There is no link to NHS 15 - Greatest Hits era. Just a screen grab, unless I'm missing something???

Can you provide a link plz. Thx.

No probs - thanks for sorting it & thanks once again for your efforts.

The Queen Is Dead era

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jbf53m

capture_20120811_135044.png

Thank you.

Maybe it's me, but I don't hear the medley with Miserable Lie, just London during track 25.

JEEEEEEEEEZ this is a cool thing to have found.
thanks a heap all contributors.

"children in pieces" is very cool.

Thanks, Skylarker!

I was reminded in another thread that there is a Ganglord demo; which I'd forgotten about and have actually never heard. Does anyone have it? Maybe it's on Youtube...

I have it and When Last I Spoke To Carol Toy Selectah mix and The Click Track without talking bits.
How to I send them to you so you can put them on sendspace for everyone?

Couldn't see any artwork for these brilliant files so bodged together some this afternoon. Thought I'd pop them on here just in case anyone wanted to use them. Credit goes to Vulgarpicture.com and morrissey-scans.tumblr.com for the majority of the images I used. I tried to use images from the time periods that each album rougly covers. (Except the first Morrissey solo)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2jnheonp148207p

and here are a few samples.
Vol.10.jpgvol.15.jpgVol1.jpg

Couldn't see any artwork for these brilliant files so bodged together some this afternoon. Thought I'd pop them on here just in case anyone wanted to use them. Credit goes to Vulgarpicture.com and morrissey-scans.tumblr.com for the majority of the images I used. I tried to use images from the time periods that each album rougly covers. (Except the first Morrissey solo)

View attachment 14363View attachment 14364View attachment 14365

Super. Thanks a lot.

all of you are SOOOOOO GREAT!!!

Thank you so much!!

Gux

It's taken me a while, but I've finally gotten all of this loaded into itunes. Thank for the effort Skylarker and other contributors.

View attachment 14363View attachment 14364View attachment 14365

Hey Hiugo! I've downloaded this custom album artworks of you, and it was brilliant. But do you have a main artwork for the "Never-Heard Symphonies" compilation?

OR

Anyone here have a main customized artwork for the "Never-Heard Symphonies" compilations?

Troy Tate links are dead... anyone Re-up?

Please, Please, Please is Arizona 2002

Back
Top Bottom