• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bikubesong

sober and in celibacy
00289604_med.jpg

Early version

nelly-furtado.jpg

Today

I couldn't stand her then and I still don't like her, but she has a nice, peachy bottom.

I like fancy chicks but it doesn't look good on her I'm afraid, so earlier I vote for.

Definitely the early version. Can't stand that photoshopped look.

And regarding the music... neither, I guess.

Never.
I can't stand her voice.

I think her music SuCkS! But Jesus H Christ I would bang the bottoms outta her. And....to prove it I have come up with some one liners I would use to get the squirrel covers off of her.

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew...

Do you know the difference between my penis and a chicken leg? No??? Well, let's go on a picnic and find out!

Do you sleep on your stomach? [any answer] Can I?

Do you take it up the ass?

Excuse me, have I f***ed you yet?

Excuse me. Do you want to f*** or should I apologize?

Fancy a f***?

Forget that! Playing doctor is for kids! Let's play gynecologist.

f*** me if I'm wrong, but isn't your name Laura?

Goup to a girl at a bar or a dance and ask her: do you want a f***(wait for a second gauging her reaction)...ing drink?

Have you ever kissed a rabbit between the ears? (Pull your pockets inside out....) Would you like to?

Hey babe, how about a pizza and a f***? [Slap] HEY! What's wrong, don't you like pizza?

Hey Baby! I'd like to use your thighs as earmuffs.

Hey Baby! I'd like to wrap your legs around my head and wear you like a feed bag!

Hey baby, wanna go halves on a bastard?

Hey baby, wanna play lion? OK. You go kneel right there and I'll throw you my meat.

Hi, I'm a tawdry slut looking for a good time.

Hi, my name is BoyRacer, I like peanut butter, wanna f***?

Hi,wanna f***? Her: No! Mind lying down while I have one?

I'd love to swap bodily fluids with you.

I'm gonna have sex with you tonight so, you might as well be there.

If it's true that we are what we eat, then I could be you by morning.

Let's go to my place and do the things I'll tell everyone we did anyway.

Nice socks. Can I try them on after we have sex?

Oh, you're a bird watcher....(I'll Whip out my unit and ask) Well, would you take this for a swallow?

Take an ice cube to the bar, smash it, and say, "Now that I've broken the ice, will you sleep with me?"

The only reason I would kick you out of bed would be to f*** you on the floor.

The word of the day is "legs." Let's go back to my place and spread the word.

What do you say we go back to my room and do some math: Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply.

Whadda you say we go get liquored up and rape each other?

Your place or mine? Tell you what? I'll flip a coin. Head at my place, tail at yours.

I'd like to get between your legs and eat my way straight to your heart...

Nice legs, lets eat out.

If we were both squirrels, would you let me bust a nut in your hole?

You touch her shirt and ask, "Is this cotton?" Wait for response. Then touch down in the crotch area and say, "Oh, this must be felt."

If I told you I had a 2 inch dick would you f*** me? (if she says no) I will say Good, because mine is 8 inchs.

I'd rip out both my eyes just so you have more holes to screw me in

(silently mouth) I want a fig newton.

Hello. I have sex on the first date. Do you?

Wanna go 50-50 on a rape charge?

f*** me, I'm beautiful enough to be with you all night.

I just checked my schedule and I can have you pregnant by Christmas.

I would f*** you so hard, you'd learn from it.

Do you like my belt buckle? (any response is okay ) It would look better against your forehead!

Codreanu, you are back??? :eek:

Finally, we were going MAD without you! :D (those of us who weren't already mad)

YEAH!!! :D

For more progressive voters we can offer many, erm, progressive things too :confused:
(I mean if tradition doesn't do it for you... Damn. See, I desperately need a campaign manager!)

I found myself singing along to the annoying "I'm like a bird" Which is annoying in itself. I saw her latest video last night didn't realise it was her, song was bland.

wait, I have social studies (test too i think) soon, so; you can send out flyers (PMs), Media, actions and ask friends/family to vote for the same as you?

PMs are a good idea, brilliant actually!

I thought to leave friends and family out of this unless there is a tight finish :p

Back
Top Bottom