Neighbours

Uncle Liam

The King Of The Mountain
Are there any other fans of this great Television Programme.

What are everyones favourite characters? And favourite storylines? Past and Present! I dont discriminate!

Are there any other fans of this great Television Programme.

What are everyones favourite characters? And favourite storylines? Past and Present! I dont discriminate!

Neighbours is my favourite programme in the whole wide world!
I think the storylines are a bit slow at the moment. Recently I liked the sky and dylan storyline, because they are my favourite characters. I also love any storyline involving Janelle, cos shes ace!

I was more of a Home and Away girl, meself....but i can be forgiven for that one.....it was 18 years ago (god, that makes me feel old:p)

I did like the tall bald guy, was related to paul i think can't be sure, my minds a bit fuzzy.....helen was in the house too....was it Jason's family.

I watched it for the first time in a month today... It was very breezy in a nice way

Best storyline/ episode when I watched regular ('88 to 93) was Bouncer'S Dream. And also the episode where Doug Willis (he of the De Niro method acting schoo and Jason DOnovan's dad tool) Jim and a.nother (Des perhaps) all took mushrooms in the outback or whatever the correct terminology is.

I was pleasantly surprised when Shane Warne made a cameo!

And how could I forget Kerry MAngel getting shot by a duckhunter? Comedy genius!

Hey bluey. How can you remember all of that???? Wow, i'm speechless.....:D

Charlene and Scott's wedding though.... "Suddenly"

Mind you when I caught the planecrash storyline and the ongoing saga of Paul Robinson's leg. (Stefan Dennis- "Don't It Make You Feel Good...")

Plus some of hte female contingent are aesthetically pleasing and um its nice and sunny.

Dont it make you feel good!!
Seeing you, touching you, holding you tight,
Don't you feel at this moment, lost through the night,
Feeling your heart beating close to my heart,
Even closer together, when we're apart,
Nothing else matters its true,
You loving me, and me loving you,

Don't it make you feel good?
When you've found somebody to love

Warming your hands in the glow of the fire,
And you're burning inside with the heat of desire,
Laying beside me, inside as we know,
The longer it lasts, the closer we grow,

(Feel good inside!)
(Nothing to hide!)

(Feel good inside!)
(Nothing to hide!)

Does anybody else remember the legendary cricket storyline when Karl needed to hit six off the last ball, and won thanks to four overthrows? Erinsborough won the trophy and cricket was never mentioned again!

Also, the following characters are gods:

Karl Kennedy, Joe Scully, Lou, Harold, Phillip Martin, Lance Wilkinson, Steiger, Toadie, Doug Willis.

Max or Tom?

I don't remember any storylines from longer than about two years ago, even though I've watched Neighbours since I can remember. The two days a week that I get up early (tomorrow and weds) are good because I can watch it at 8 on UK gold, but I wish they were really old ones. They are only from a few years ago, last time I watched it it was when Lou was getting together with Nina's mum, Trixie or whatver her name was. Yes Karl Kennedy is great, I like how Steiger has become a main character in it, cos he's funny. I also love (as previously mentioned) Janelle, Sky, Harold of course, Dylan ('cos hes fit!). There are alot of annoying characters about now, like Elle (cant stand her!), Katya, lynn, ned and all of the new ones in no 30.

I say the storylines are a bit slow at the moment because compared to my 2nd favourite soap, Home and Away, they are. Something dramatic is always happening in Summer Bay!

More great Neighbours storylines:

Anything involving Karl
Lance's Gambling Addiction
Toadie falls in love with Maggie Hancock
The incest angle with Serena
Tad taking up DJ-ing and then becoming a global superstar within month
Paul taking up Aussie Football and getting a professional contract after one season
Susan trips and get Amnesia
Steph and Drews Ghost
Lou hurts his back and turns heel on Drew
Phillip Martin becoming a Romantic Novelist
Colin volunteers to work in Phillips Newsagent for free and Phillip tryies to get rid of him

More later.

i've been watching neighbours for just over a year now... it's so funny! often unintentionally :D i love it!

Max or Tom??

Oh okay...I thought you were calling me Max or Tom.

Back
Top Bottom