Need these SUEDE tracks, can anyone help??

Dog Man Star

Hey just wondering if anyone can help me? Do any of you have links to downloads these Suede tracks:

Sam

Painted People (Animal Nitrate single version, not live)

Popstar

Accross The Universe (Beatles Cover)

Would appreciate it loads......

Sx :guitar:

Cant help you, but Suede up until the Butler leaving were worth every bit of praise thrown their way.

The Tears were decent as well, shame that they never done anything after the first album.

Cant help you, but Suede up until the Butler leaving were worth every bit of praise thrown their way.

The Tears were decent as well, shame that they never done anything after the first album.

I concur, However I still loved everything after Butler, in fact I was only 13 when he left so thats when i kinda discovered em, I indeed stole all my brothers Suede stuff pre "Coming Up" and became an obsessive... but alas the stuff I am enquiring after as been misplaced or broken :(

I saw The Tears in Manchester and was, excuse the pun - in tears.... I also met Johnny Marr back stage, but he couldn't understand on my admission of loving The Smiths why I was sporting a Suede "Dog Man Star" Badge.... Made me chuckle.... :lbf::lbf:

Sx

Back
Top Bottom