need help about an estimation of this TCM 7"

A

Anonymous

Hi
Anyone could help me to fex a price to this 7" signed by Jean Marais on: France 7" [Virgin 105.736] ? I owned this since fews years now and thing to depart of it... thanks in advance

PEb0O64

I dont think it would be worth that much tbh. As much as anyone wants to pay is the best i can come up with. Its a quirky item but not an essential part of what i think Smiths collectors want collect. Also can you prove its authenticity ? Having said that i could be totally wrong and i,m sure others here have their own opinions. Good luck with it i hope it makes you top dollar if you re selling.

I on the other hand would think it was worth a few quid. Imagine if you could get Amos to sign as well.

I'm with Allie, i can't see many people going for it. I reckon you'd have to be a hardcore Jean Marais fan, more so than a smiths fan. And not all Marais fans are gonna be smiths fans either. What you need is someone who is both! There's bound to be at least one person who has been dreaming of this item for years. You just gotta find them!

A Smiths cover sleeve signed by the actual cover star, I would assume there are not too many of those floating around. I guess I’m in the minoority.

Thanks for your answer, so the only one who could be interrested is Moz himself then lol

Thanks for your answer, so the only one who could be interrested is Moz himself then lol

Put it this way, if it was signed by Moz, you’d have been inundated with offers within 5 mins of posting it. Most serious collectors check these marketplace threads daily, some probably by the hour. Have you had any offers yet?

You’ll prob get some VERY high offers on this, but I’ll start it off at £400

Yeah, i get your logic, £100 per signature. Or perhaps that's £160 each for Morrissey and Marr and £40 each for Rourke and that other one, which I can't quite make out. Is it Joyce (or something similar)?

Yeah, i get your logic, £100 per signature. Or perhaps that's £160 each for Morrissey and Marr and £40 each for Rourke and that other one, which I can't quite make out. Is it Joyce (or something similar)?

Doesn’t really breakdown like that. You’re paying for the full set. Joyce, Rourke and even Marr’s on their own are worth very little.

Doesn’t really breakdown like that. You’re paying for the full set. Joyce, Rourke and even Marr’s on their own are worth very little.

Soz, that was just a joke based on your £400 opening punt which could equate to £100 per sig. I then adjusted it to take into account the infamous 40-40-10-10 split, and the actual worth of signatures by the readily replaceable / lawnmower parts, accordingly!

Back
Top Bottom