Nazis gonna nazi - a stellar recruit to the party Morrissey wants you to vote for

... But in fairness wasn't it Morrissi who started with the shit-stirring, with that pin?
It was just a desperate appeal for someone to ram a trident up his arse, but people thought he was supporting a far right party.. Terrible misunderstanding.
Although if he wants to get out of this mess, by using his crayons well, he could make this pin look like the coat of arms of Ukraine... Problem solved.

I sometimes think that Morrissey's sole purpose when flirting with far-right Loserville folks is to get me to talk to the likes of Gordyboy and VeganCro.
Then sit back, and watch the car crash. He's thickly perverse like that...
'far right loserville folks like....'
who are not on the dole...:lbf:

(Nah mate, I took yours.
Your ma said I could have it, along with that can of Tomislav under your pillow.)

:crazy:
have what?

So anyway I'd love to stay and talk to the various Champions of Dimocracy like Gordy here, ask him if his motto is "Fly like a butterfly, sting like a spelling bee", or how long he thinks it would take him to master the goose step, since he still can't use a space bar, so, 'bit worried about his motor skills, but I said I'd leave him alone, and I'm a dog of my word.

Plus I've got to go and watch babies getting bombed.

But good luck if you choose to stay on this thread, Carl...:tiphat:

'watch' being the key word:lbf:

:hammer:

... But in fairness wasn't it Morrissi who started with the shit-stirring, with that pin?
It was just a desperate appeal for someone to ram a trident up his arse, but people thought he was supporting a far right party.. Terrible misunderstanding.
Although if he wants to get out of this mess, by using his crayons well, he could make this pin look like the coat of arms of Ukraine... Problem solved.

I sometimes think that Morrissey's sole purpose when flirting with far-right Loserville folks is to get me to talk to the likes of Gordyboy and VeganCro.
Then sit back, and watch the car crash. He's thickly perverse like that...

(Nah mate, I took yours.
Your ma said I could have it, along with that can of Tomislav under your pillow.)

So anyway I'd love to stay and talk to the various Champions of Dimocracy like Gordy here, ask him if his motto is "Fly like a butterfly, sting like a spelling bee", or how long he thinks it would take him to master the goose step, since he still can't use a space bar, so, 'bit worried about his motor skills, but I said I'd leave him alone, and I'm a dog of my word.

Plus I've got to go and watch babies getting bombed.

But good luck if you choose to stay on this thread, Carl...:tiphat:
stop now while you think you are ahead.

It will be fun to see how the usual suspects spin this in favour of their favourite singer

Now that the heat on this thread has gone down, can I just say, I love the pictures at the top of that article. They illustrate perfectly how those two people complement each other.
Reminds me of that other power couple, Tina and Morrissey.

I wonder: would Tommy bully a Ukrainian schoolboy if one ever arrived in the UK? If he had a mustache? I agree, schoolboys with a mustache are scary (I saw one once, it was terrifying), but maybe less so if they're, oh I don't know, white? What do we reckon, Chteven? I'm sure you have an opinion on this...:popcorn:

now Sammy, see this ^? This is a trap.

FR0yFaCX0AA5fbO

Back
Top Bottom