Nazis gonna nazi - a stellar recruit to the party Morrissey wants you to vote for

it would fit you better to buy a dictionary and learn how to spell illiterate,more spelling mistakes than a child just starting school.
Well I'm a dog, dude. What's YOUR exkewz?

Tell you what though, you're too easy to make fun of, out of respect for Bruce or whatever I'll try and leave you alone.
...Bet even Bruce is horrified at your poor comprehension skills tho. :eek:

Tell you what though, you're too easy to make fun of, out of respect for Bruce or whatever I'll try and leave you alone.
:rolleyes:

WTF?????????
I take it you drank the money the mum gave you for comedy lessonsdoh:

:hammer:

I wonder what uncle skinny is doing right now ......

He posts a thread claiming Morrissey is racist....

Then sits back for a few hours
Watching the shit storm
Gather pace.

My guess is that uncle skinny
Will be sitting watching his computer screen, laughing and rubbing his hands together with
Enormous glee,
Just like Mr Burns does.
I think this is a healthy way to look at it but probably not accurate. I can't imagine Uncleskinny being gleeful about anything really.

you still cant spell and no your are not a dog.

God, that's an abhorrent thing to say.
It needed to be said, but don't get your granny panties in a twist. Site admin admonished me behind the scenes and told me that if I crossed that line again, I'd be banned. So, rather than give anyone the satisfaction, I'll refrain from giving any further life-hack advice to the total waste of oxygen that is Uncleskinny.

It needed to be said, but don't get your granny panties in a twist. Site admin admonished me behind the scenes and told me that if I crossed that line again, I'd be banned. So, rather than give anyone the satisfaction, I'll refrain from giving any further life-hack advice to the total waste of oxygen that is Uncleskinny.
o_O

WTF? i get death threats all the time FFS and nobody has been banned what makes skinny so special .:confused:

o_O

WTF? i get death threats all the time FFS and nobody has been banned what makes skinny so special .:confused:
LOL. It isn't about Skinny per se. It's because a poster recommended another poster commit suicide. I guess that could rightfully be seen as a little over the top.

And honestly I wasn't technically threatened with a ban. It was more of a warning because I violated site TOS.

LOL. It isn't about Skinny per se. It's because a poster recommended another poster commit suicide. I guess that could rightfully be seen as a little over the top.

And honestly I wasn't technically threatened with a ban. It was more of a warning because I violated site TOS.

Ive been recommended for Dr Mengele Nazi experiments which I think may be a bit worse than suicideo_O
just because someone said "A" and then I said that someone had said "A" i wasnt even dissing on them.:straightface:
also, if the Pepsters dont like me to talk about the wig, then kindly ask Pep to take it off, i have to do with him
wearing it.
skinny himself usually, out of the blue,makes a " fing f, f u fing f" post at me, but LO AND BEHOLD you cant make one back to him. doesnt see to add up tbh. is there a facet in those there TOS dedicated to skinny?
🇭🇷:hammer:

I’ll Brush up on my comprehension
Skills, if you stop the shit stirring 😉
... But in fairness wasn't it Morrissi who started with the shit-stirring, with that pin?
It was just a desperate appeal for someone to ram a trident up his arse, but people thought he was supporting a far right party.. Terrible misunderstanding.
Although if he wants to get out of this mess, by using his crayons well, he could make this pin look like the coat of arms of Ukraine... Problem solved.
I wonder what uncle skinny is doing right now ......

He posts a thread claiming Morrissey is racist....

Then sits back for a few hours
Watching the shit storm
Gather pace.
I sometimes think that Morrissey's sole purpose when flirting with far-right Loserville folks is to get me to talk to the likes of Gordyboy and VeganCro.
Then sit back, and watch the car crash. He's thickly perverse like that...

:rolleyes:

WTF?????????
I take it you drank the money the mum gave you for comedy lessonsdoh:

(Nah mate, I took yours.
Your ma said I could have it, along with that can of Tomislav under your pillow.)

So anyway I'd love to stay and talk to the various Champions of Dimocracy like Gordy here, ask him if his motto is "Fly like a butterfly, sting like a spelling bee", or how long he thinks it would take him to master the goose step, since he still can't use a space bar, so, 'bit worried about his motor skills, but I said I'd leave him alone, and I'm a dog of my word.

Plus I've got to go and watch babies getting bombed.

But good luck if you choose to stay on this thread, Carl...:tiphat:

... But in fairness wasn't it Morrissi who started with the shit-stirring, with that pin?
It was just a desperate appeal for someone to ram a trident up his arse, but people thought he was supporting a far right party.. Terrible misunderstanding.
Although if he wants to get out of this mess, by using his crayons well, he could make this pin look like the coat of arms of Ukraine... Problem solved.

I sometimes think that Morrissey's sole purpose when flirting with far-right Loserville folks is to get me to talk to the likes of Gordyboy and VeganCro.
Then sit back, and watch the car crash. He's thickly perverse like that...

(Nah mate, I took yours.
Your ma said I could have it, along with that can of Tomislav under your pillow.)

So anyway I'd love to stay and talk to the various Champions of Dimocracy like Gordy here, ask him if his motto is "Fly like a butterfly, sting like a spelling bee", or how long he thinks it would take him to master the goose step, since he still can't use a space bar, so, 'bit worried about his motor skills, but I said I'd leave him alone, and I'm a dog of my word.

Plus I've got to go and watch babies getting bombed.

But good luck if you choose to stay on this thread, Carl...:tiphat:
🙄
You have raised some interesting points here 😇😇

I’ll watch from afar as your posts
Will probably be torn to shreds very soon, then you will be belittled
To look like an utter Twat.

It is fun on here isn’t it...

It will be fun to see how the usual suspects spin this in favour of their favourite singer
Just when you thought a right wing nut job "political party" couldn't possibly get any worse, Tommy "the complete knob" Robinson rears his ugly head to prove us all wrong.

I don't know if anyone else uses that nickname for him but I quite like it.

Just when you thought a right wing nut job "political party" couldn't possibly get any worse, Tommy "the complete knob" Robinson rears his ugly head to prove us all wrong.

I don't know if anyone else uses that nickname for him but I quite like it.
I quite like it as well 😁
We should all use it from now on,
Then review the situation
Next Tuesday 😜

How long before this’ll be on sale as a T-shirt at the merchandise stall, when Moz next starts touring, eh?

Attachments

• A263BBDB-F0A2-4EB8-91A8-3C8E5A8A88BC.jpeg
    A263BBDB-F0A2-4EB8-91A8-3C8E5A8A88BC.jpeg
    275.6 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom