Nazis gonna nazi - a stellar recruit to the party Morrissey wants you to vote for

It's not his pin.

So it's the headline you're on about rather than what they say below?

MADE IN THE UK For Britain Metal Pin Badge in Silver metal with butterfly clip-fixing £6

Worn by Morrissey and sold out in 2019!

How do you know they are lying and that Morrissey hasn't given his consent? He is so litigious, why wouldn't he sue them?

Because she confirmed she had no celebrity support in a video.

It's not that easy to remove a name from a website - & it wouldn't be worth it. The only people who share the link are For Britain supporters & people who hate Morrissey.

So it's the headline you're on about rather than what they say below?

MADE IN THE UK For Britain Metal Pin Badge in Silver metal with butterfly clip-fixing £6

Worn by Morrissey and sold out in 2019!

Even that's misleading to the point of lying. They're not a pin shop. They're implying current support.

And they know that.

I wonder what uncle skinny is doing right now ......

He posts a thread claiming Morrissey is racist....

Then sits back for a few hours
Watching the shit storm
Gather pace.

My guess is that uncle skinny
Will be sitting watching his computer screen, laughing and rubbing his hands together with
Enormous glee,
Just like Mr Burns does.

Watching the shit storm
Gather pace.

Will be sitting watching his computer screen, laughing and rubbing his hands together with
Enormous glee,
Just like Mr Burns does.
Wrong! He's currently heading to the Ukraine to battle Nazis, both the Ukrainian and Russian ones! Like a stealth double agent version of Rambo. I wish him luck, but don't fear he'll still be posting 'Morrissey is a Nazi' messages from the front line, because after all, it's not enough to battle Nazis in real life, you gotta battle the online Nazis as well.

"nazis gonna nazi" uncle skinny is such a putz

Uncleskinny. Peter. That's the name your parents gave you, right? Peter?

Consider ending your life. You are old and obsolete and nobody loves you. You cling to relevance on a website dedicated to a celebrity you detest.

How does that feel?

It's probably time to pack it in. Go for it. If this is but a vague metric of your actual life, you'll be doing yourself and everyone who knows you a favor.
tsk, you shouldnt say things like that

Watching the shit storm
Gather pace.

Enormous glee,
Just like Mr Burns does.
No I didn't. I said that another known racist has joined the party he wants you to vote for. You need to up your comprehension skills.

No I didn't. I said that another known racist has joined the party he wants you to vote for. You need to up your comprehension skills.

He doesn't want you to vote for them - he said he'd vote for them & then he didn't vote. And now has no interest in them.

Morrissey isn't even mentioned in that article.

I’ll Brush up on my comprehension
Skills, if you stop the shit stirring 😉

if your over 18 you can vote for which ever party you like in britain,its called democracy,maybe you would rather live in russia where you are told which party to vote for.

I for one am absolutely delighted you get to vote for the Ilitret party. Hope they have a Natzee branch?

Oh you don't like this post? Well stop axing for it mate... :rolleyes:

Christ, here she goes again. Waitrose got a mid-week offer on Gordons?

Well I thought that was informative, as I have no beef(eater) with Skinny, but more to the point, I think your gin ref flew well over the Eagle's Nest across the pond... :confused: Never saw Lou Reed in Waitrose either...although with those sunglasses you can never really tell.

It will be fun to see how the usual suspects spin this in favour of their favourite singer
What is there to spin? TR is a dribbling idiot who has joined up with more idiots, it's not news and it has nothing to do with Morrissey. It's like you're actively seeking out things that wind you up - take a breath, there's more to life.

Consider ending your life. You are old and obsolete and nobody loves you. You cling to relevance on a website dedicated to a celebrity you detest.
How does that feel?

It's probably time to pack it in. Go for it. If this is but a vague metric of your actual life, you'll be doing yourself and everyone who knows you a favor.
God, that's an abhorrent thing to say.

Morrissey's only mentioned a few times in in the comments, so not too bad.
I wasn't so much pointing to the number of times Morrissey was mentioned as the number of likes one of the top comments had, plus the fact that no one had questioned why he was mentioned at all. I have now asked for myself and I'll update here if anything enlightening is replied.

I for one am absolutely delighted you get to vote for the Ilitret party. Hope they have a Natzee branch?

Oh you don't like this post? Well stop axing for it mate... :rolleyes:
it would fit you better to buy a dictionary and learn how to spell illiterate,more spelling mistakes than a child just starting school.

Nothing in this is latest post by @Uncleskinny is new. It's just more proof that he is obsessed with Morrissey and feels betrayed for some reason. It's a sad look at the dark side of being a fan. Just because you buy records and obsess on some singer or band doesn't mean you know them or have a connection with them and it definitely doesn't mean that they owe it to you to fit your perceptions of who they are.
I've been disappointed and angry with Morrissey before too so I understand but he really needs to maybe look into being a fan of someone else.

I guess he based a big part of his identity on being a fan of The Smiths. It's a cautionary tale really.

Nothing in this is latest post by @Uncleskinny is new. It's just more proof that he is obsessed with Morrissey and feels betrayed for some reason. It's a sad look at the dark side of being a fan. Just because you buy records and obsess on some singer or band doesn't mean you know them or have a connection with them and it definitely doesn't mean that they owe it to you to fit your perceptions of who they are.
I've been disappointed and angry with Morrissey before too so I understand but he really needs to maybe look into being a fan of someone else.

I guess he based a big part of his identity on being a fan of The Smiths. It's a cautionary tale really.
I used to be very mad at Morrissey too. I was just being a moron.

Back
Top Bottom