Nazis gonna nazi - a stellar recruit to the party Morrissey wants you to vote for

Except for his interest in Fascism and the occult in the 70’s, I see no connection to David Bowie.

I haven't watched this but look at the comments. If Morrissey doesn't want to be associated with For Britain, he needs to say so.

‘to the party Morrissey wants you to vote for’​

Does he now? Does he still?

Morrissey’s not very good at ‘supporting’ political parties.
I mean, we can’t really call it support if he no longer even mentions FB anymore.

But, carry on hating, Uncleskinny.

:tiphat:

o_O

youd think skinny and the commies at hope to hate would give the papping armchair freedom fighting
a break and parachute into the war zone.:hammer:

I haven't watched this but look at the comments. If Morrissey doesn't want to be associated with For Britain, he needs to say so.

Morrissey's only mentioned a few times in in the comments, so not too bad.

if your over 18 you can vote for which ever party you like in britain,its called democracy,maybe you would rather live in russia where you are told which party to vote for.

It will be fun to see how the usual suspects spin this in favour of their favourite singer

He hasn't been interested in Anne Marie for 3 years - and it was Tommy who got her to leave the Labour Party after they met in 2013.

It's got nothing to do with Morrissey - you're promoting her for no reason.

It will be fun to see how the usual suspects spin this in favour of their favourite singer

:rolleyes:

FFS Tommy Robinson can join any party he wants to WTF is this Nazi Germany?(n)
maybe you should go to russia where you have to vote for whoever your commie buddies
tell you too FFS:censored:

🇭🇷:hammer:

It wouldn't stop the comments.

People online obsessively lie & ignore facts.

Morrissey doesn't support them, he hasn't mentioned them for 3 years - anyone who links them probably knows that by now & does it deliberately.

It wouldn't stop the comments.

People online obsessively lie & ignore facts.

Morrissey doesn't support them, he hasn't mentioned them for 3 years - anyone who links them probably knows that by now & does it deliberately.

Someone needs to tell For Britain then, their website still mentions Morrissey.

I need to tell them that they're deliberately lying to promote themselves?

They know.

How do you know they are lying and that Morrissey hasn't given his consent? He is so litigious, why wouldn't he sue them?

Back
Top Bottom