'Nathan' f*** off you tedious piece of shit, I've already dealt with you on the other boards.

btw, Don't bother looking for his posts,I've banned him from the site.

Censorship fails! Fascism conquered!

Actually, if anyone wants to see the posts, they're way up above this one, with the subject line "Morrissey is very good sometimes, etc," and posted under the same name used for this post. (And I see they've had over 60 views right now. Oh, freeyourself. Can you not see the pointlessness of insanity? Get back on those meds. You can recover. Work in a little shop somewhere. Come home to a pet kitten. Or a cactus. Something.)

Once again, America has saved England from fascism.

(kidding. and i know it's a bad joke. Look, he made fifty Nathan-is-a-stupid-American remarks. Allow me this, oh people of England.)

And if anyone wants to know how to protect their own posts from being deleted by a paranoid lunatic: you have to go to the bottom of the main forum page, the "index" page--NOT the front page of Morrissey-solo.com--and click on "create profile." Your Morrissey-solo registered name means nothing in the forum.

The forum simply has a very bad interface at the moment. Anyone would think that using the "save password" function would protect their post. In fact, it's worthless if you're not posting under a name for which you've created a profile (a FORUM profile), because someone who disagrees with your post can create a profile for the name you used on that single post, and then the password they choose when creating the profile will override the one you choosed for protecting the single post. So they can delete your post, write other things under your name, etc. At least I think that's how it works. I'm hardly a techie, but a lot of other people are unaware of how it works, too.

I know this is boring to some people, but if the forum is going to be useful, things like this have to be known, and lunatics and assholes have to be marginalized. Not forbidden altogether--it'll never happen--but marginalized.

--Nathan

Freeyourself must still be at Earls Court

(Message Deleted by Poster)

Message Deleted by Poster

Back
Top Bottom