Nashville venue, date changed (Ryman Auditorium, July 3, 2015)

Re: Nashville venue has been changed

That sucks for you. Sorry. Also a date change is always problematic for any out-of-towners who were going to attend.

Although the Ryman is probably a better venue. Can't believe they reassigned you to a crap ticket though. You should definitely raise a stink.

Nashville is now moved to the smaller venue (Ryman) on the next night.

***Update...I was in the front row now I am in the back of the house. They have reassigned the seats. *%##!!! I hate ticketmaster! If someone can get the promotors phone number I would love to give them a call.

UPDATE 7:50 PM PT:

Morrissey’s Nashville Show Gets Rescheduled In A Smaller Venue - Stereogum

Excerpt:

...Of course, nothing gold can stay, and Moz has just made his first alteration to the itinerary — but even that’s not so bad! He was supposed to perform at Nashville’s Grand Ole Opry House on 7/2, but according to an official statement sent to the Nashville Scene:

Due to an unforeseen scheduling conflict, the Morrissey concert on Thursday, July 2, at the Grand Ole Opry House is being moved to Ryman Auditorium on Friday, July 3.​

The Ryman is a smaller venue, with a capacity of around 2400 compared to the Opry House’s spacious 4400, but the show is still on! His latest European tour only had one postponement and no actual cancellations, so maybe Moz is turning over a new leaf? Check out information on ticketing and refunds due to the rescheduling below.

Fans who have tickets to the July 2 concert will receive an email notification from Ticketmaster in the coming days with their new seat location at the Ryman on July 3. They will have the option of receiving an electronic ticket they can print at home or exchanging their physical tickets for new ones at the Ryman or Opry House box offices. Fans who cannot attend the rescheduled date can obtain a refund at the point of purchase through July 10, 2015.

UPDATE June 27:

Raphael Lambach posted the link:

Nashville - true-to-you.net
26 June 2015

Morrissey's concert in Nashville on Thursday, July 2, at the Grand Ole Opry House is being moved to Friday, July 3, at the Ryman Auditorium.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa. A bit of a shuffle you can understand, but front row to back? That's terrible. I'm hoping it's a mistake rather than a tough luck.

As for the promoter, surely you could contact someone at the Ryman as a first step. http://ryman.com/about/contact. Maybe the ticketing or administration number to start with. No luck there, try the same thing at the original venue. Try to stay polite, if resolute - whoever you talk to likely won't have been the cause of it but might be of some help. If you get a no from one person, try the next on the list. Good luck. I hope you wind up with something good on the night either way.

SMALLER VENUE ?

LAUGH MY 4KIN ARSE OFF !

Just cancel Steven ffs ! Have you run out of excuses ?

Come on eveyone Steven's book of excuses has run dry ! Post your best !

" Benny set fire to the ' covered wagon ' ! " L M F A O !

The guys a tit !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Benny, why do you come here?!

Please get a screen name so I can block your useless comments!

Benny thinks he is funny. He's about as funny as waking up to find Bill Cosby rupturing your nether regions.

Poor ticket sales

That's right because as I have explained on the previous thread it's all just getting more than boring !
It's boring 4kin boring !
" see me in my silly horse jockey shirt/ PETA this PETA that/ The Boyle family are shit/ I'm it / animal friendly and meat free when it suites / shirt toss bollocks/ talking bollocks/ same old songs dumbed down to basic chord twangers levels of twangsmenship/ whatever happens I love you ! Don't forget I have Cancer! "

Just 4ck off and give it a rest Steven, come back fresh as a daisy like Mr Booth and co !

God I'm bored !

Has anyone got any good recommendations for the Jukebox ? I've been watching the not animal friendly festival for some inspiration, nice to see Florence get her bangers out last night.

I am coming from out of town for the show. I was puzzled at first when I got tickets emailed to me yesterday with no explanation....

I got moved from the center to the side. But same row as I had before. My big gripe is the date change! I had planned on staying at the Grand Ole Opry resort since the show was right there. Easy enough to cancel. But try finding a decent priced room in downtown Nashville on a Friday night, let alone on a holiday weekend last minute... Plus it's going to cut into my 4th of July plans now too.... :-/

I'm kind of happier it's at the Ryman. I love it there. But the craziness of seeing Morrissey at the Grand Ole Opry I thought was too good to pass up. Oh well.

I also got a strange email that looked very unofficial looking so I basically ignored it. It said "you have purchased tickets to the Ryman" so I ignored it since I did not purchase tickets to the Ryman. Seat reallocation was done in very strange way. Many front rowers ended up rear balcony. And some people stayed close to their original seats. Either way, looking forward to the beauty and history of the Ryman once again.

I am coming from out of town for the show. I was puzzled at first when I got tickets emailed to me yesterday with no explanation....

I got moved from the center to the side. But same row as I had before. My big gripe is the date change! I had planned on staying at the Grand Ole Opry resort since the show was right there. Easy enough to cancel. But try finding a decent priced room in downtown Nashville on a Friday night, let alone on a holiday weekend last minute... Plus it's going to cut into my 4th of July plans now too.... :-/

I'm kind of happier it's at the Ryman. I love it there. But the craziness of seeing Morrissey at the Grand Ole Opry I thought was too good to pass up. Oh well.

It's hard to complain about seeing a show at the Ryman. I was not able to make it down when he played there last. Just thought the Grand Ole Opry thing would be a different kind of fun show.

I do wish they had explained in the email about the tickets. I didn't even catch the date change at first. I was so confused. lol I would be VERY unhappy if I got moved from front to the back....

I also got a strange email that looked very unofficial looking so I basically ignored it. It said "you have purchased tickets to the Ryman" so I ignored it since I did not purchase tickets to the Ryman. Seat reallocation was done in very strange way. Many front rowers ended up rear balcony. And some people stayed close to their original seats. Either way, looking forward to the beauty and history of the Ryman once again.

SMALLER VENUE ?

LAUGH MY 4KIN ARSE OFF !

Just cancel Steven ffs ! Have you run out of excuses ?

Come on eveyone Steven's book of excuses has run dry ! Post your best !

" Benny set fire to the ' covered wagon ' ! " L M F A O !

The guys a tit !

You're getting way too predictable. Just f*** off already and find something constructive to do you sad prick.

She was fantastic (on video, for me).

never really got into that band. she has an undeniably excellent voice but the songs just never reached me even though i tried and wanted them to. nice to see them back though. wonder what happened to them in the first place

The Cincinnati show is barely half sold, hope he keeps the date. I've got 2nd row pit seats.

You're getting way too predictable. Just f*** off already and find something constructive to do you sad prick.

Listen Pikey, I am doing something very constructive here trying to resurrect someone's CrankFraud-car-crash-career you meat free bellend ! And what do you do ? Well you just sit there just like " Yes Bozz !" And the other surrounding yes men on the inner circle of Lord CrankFraud. Stop lying back and taking it you lazy so and so ! Get on board the Silly Steven train and let's push him in the right direction.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom