Nashville, TN - Ryman Auditorium (May 28, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

How Soon Is Now? / Speedway / Ganglord / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Certain People I Know / Let Me Kiss You / Trouble Loves Me / Life Is A Pigsty / The Bullfighter Dies / Istanbul / Yes, I Am Blind / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Meat Is Murder / The National Front Disco // Asleep / First Of The Gang To Die

set list provided by ThievesLikeUs.

• Image gallery on flickr (4 total) posted by FDR.

nashville.jpg
  • CrowdAlbum:

Last edited:
Excellent show. Great venue and crowd. Video was still difficult but go whole stage invasion. Early flight to Florida tomorrow.

Opened with How Soon Is Now

No Everyday Is Like Sunday or Hand in Glove

Show went off without a hitch

[video]http://videos-c-11.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-ash/10419096_282772458567731_1057800985_n.mp4[/video]

Jacob Phelps ‏@jcphelps40 42m
Asleep #morrissey

Jay Erter ‏@erter99 2m
.#Morrissey #TheMoz opened @TheRyman w How Soon Is Now - #ballsy #prideofManchester - rest of show never caught up to that but still tops

How soon is now was played

Love that he is busting out a few new songs each show, and it looks like NFD has made a return!!

- - - Updated - - -

How Soon Is Now? .
Speedway .
Ganglord .
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
World Peace Is None of Your Business
One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
Certain People I Know
Let Me Kiss You
Trouble Loves Me
Life Is a Pigsty
The Bullfighter Dies
Istanbul
Yes, I Am Blind
Earth Is the Loneliest Planet
Meat Is Murder
The National Front Disco

Encore:
Asleep
First of the Gang to Die

Last edited:
14109049248_763d7b70b2.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

14109041598_947bee6e81.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

14292332461_f42fa39957.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Boz amd I post-show, with a Solomon photobomb.
14293703732_ecd5505d17.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

^^Amazing quality pictures,Thanks!!

Ugh what a great show ♥♥♥ Lol you haven't lived until you've heard mozzer sing Tammy Wynette haha

The French crew was there. They are jerks and stole spots.
Manager should bann them. Gulliame was on front stage and Moz forgived him about Denver. f*** off French. They're good looking bit they're douche bag.
Why are they there ?? FO

Another anonymous poster.

I have no desire to see Moz in concert. I've seen him 7 times already and been underwhelmed the last 4.

If 'You should have been nice to me' was in the set, I'd go. It is well within his 'do not over exert oneself' range.

Moz solo regulars can shit on James all they want, but Tim Booth always puts on a show, both vocally and physically.

'You should have been nice to me', 'will never marry', 'at amber', 'disappointed', 'sister I'm a poet', 'why don't you find out for yourself', ...

I've missed many of the songs that one would want to see him sing, but none that are in the setlist.

Moz was on fire in the early to mid 90s. Now, it seems we are all waiting for the candle to burn out.

Sad.

P.S. The more he speaks on current affairs, the more I wish to distance myself from proclaiming myself a fan. The last 10 years he has made it increasingly difficult for a rational person to defend his statements/actions.

Veganism is fine and defendable. Moz on the other hand....

Wow I love the pic of Moz with the tambourine. It's been too long between rattles! Great pix all, thx heaps :)

I have no desire to see Moz in concert. I've seen him 7 times already and been underwhelmed the last 4.

If 'You should have been nice to me' was in the set, I'd go. It is well within his 'do not over exert oneself' range.

Moz solo regulars can shit on James all they want, but Tim Booth always puts on a show, both vocally and physically.

'You should have been nice to me', 'will never marry', 'at amber', 'disappointed', 'sister I'm a poet', 'why don't you find out for yourself', ...

I've missed many of the songs that one would want to see him sing, but none that are in the setlist.

Moz was on fire in the early to mid 90s. Now, it seems we are all waiting for the candle to burn out.

Sad.

P.S. The more he speaks on current affairs, the more I wish to distance myself from proclaiming myself a fan. The last 10 years he has made it increasingly difficult for a rational person to defend his statements/actions.

You'll be missed anonymous :(

Excellent show. Great venue and crowd. Video was still difficult but go whole stage invasion. Early flight to Florida tomorrow.

When you get there let us know about the show if you have a chance. Your pictures are gorgeous.

Sad.

Thanks for the comment Mike Joyce

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom