Naomi Campbell SPITS!

almareallymatters

"Naomi Campbell has been arrested at London’s Heathrow airport for allegedly assaulting a police officer.

The incident took place at the new Terminal 5 building which opened last week. The catwalk diva is believed to have had a problem with her luggage which led to aggressive behaviour towards staff.

Reports indicate that Naomi had to be led off a British Airways flight to Los Angeles after spitting at a police officer.

She was subsquently handcuffed and removed off the aircraft towards the airport police station.

A Heathrow spokeswoman says: "We can confirm that a passenger was removed by police from a BA flight this afternoon."

A representative for the London Metropolitan Police has confirmed a woman was arrested at the brand new Terminal 5 for an assault on police, but refused to disclose her identity or reveal her age.

Campbell has since been released on bail.

The fiery supermodel is known for her bad temper, having previously being charged with throwing a mobile phone at a personal assistant."

0596937500.jpg

I had to tell a 6 year old girl off for spitting at another child in the playground at school yesterday...but you expect that kind of behaviour from small children. Ms Campbell is old enough to know better...shame on you Naomi!

All of which just goes to prove that "looks are only skin deep"...and that if "beauty comes from within" then she is a very UGLY woman!

Love Alma xxx

Spoilt, rich, and addled by drugs. What a mess. Behave like a human, and as Bill & Ted said, be excellent to each other.

Peter

I was kinda hoping she swallowed.

Yes, it was predicatble, but SOMEONE would have said it and it might as well be me.

She is a very pointless human being.I lost respect for her after her hypocrisy on the fur issue.

Yes, it was predicatble, but SOMEONE would have said it and it might as well be me.

:p Lol, you're right, it's tacky to spit, much classier to swallow. :p

Hasn't she always been the queen diva bitch supermodel? Didn't she throw her cell phone at her assistant once (I don't recall the story).

She thinks she's all that--I just don't see it or get it. And what was Adam Clayton thinking?! :eek: (maybe she was swallowing then) Glad he wised up...

Beaten to the punch yet again.

My feeling is that Naomi Campbell is an artist and as such she gets a pass on the rules. You think I'm joking but I'm not. Her job is to help create a fantasy and in her case it requires living it 24 hours a day. The assistant should have ducked, or just said, "hey, that wasn't really cool. I quit." Actually, "Ouch!" would have been enough. But instead the assistant bought into an alternate fantasy that someone somewhere saw them as anything more than a prop in the ongoing drama that is being Naomi Campbell.

We don't even know the assistant's name. We know them as "that assistant that Naomi Campbell threw a phone at". They should have just applied for another job with Claudia Schiffer or something. Maybe she only throws big fluffy feather pillows.

At the most they should have required Naomi Campbell's phone to require a warning label saying "DUCK, BITCH!"

I have it on good authority that when she was asked to leave the plane, she sat there saying, "I'm not moving, I've got the money"

When the copper dragged her away, he pulled her by the hair and her wig fell off! If only I was there to see it!

No one disagrees that she has the right to be fabulous and dramatic? I'm hurt. ;)

Spoilt, rich, and addled by drugs. What a mess. Behave like a human, and as Bill & Ted said, be excellent to each other.

Peter

Ahahaha!

Peter, I just wanted you to know that it's a deeply touching sign of trans-Atlantic good will when an Englishman quotes two of the greatest American sages. :)

:D
"Naomi Campbell has been arrested at London’s Heathrow airport for allegedly assaulting a police officer.

The incident took place at the new Terminal 5 building which opened last week. The catwalk diva is believed to have had a problem with her luggage which led to aggressive behaviour towards staff.

Reports indicate that Naomi had to be led off a British Airways flight to Los Angeles after spitting at a police officer.

She was subsquently handcuffed and removed off the aircraft towards the airport police station.

A Heathrow spokeswoman says: "We can confirm that a passenger was removed by police from a BA flight this afternoon."

A representative for the London Metropolitan Police has confirmed a woman was arrested at the brand new Terminal 5 for an assault on police, but refused to disclose her identity or reveal her age.

Campbell has since been released on bail.

The fiery supermodel is known for her bad temper, having previously being charged with throwing a mobile phone at a personal assistant."

0596937500.jpg

I had to tell a 6 year old girl off for spitting at another child in the playground at school yesterday...but you expect that kind of behaviour from small children. Ms Campbell is old enough to know better...shame on you Naomi!

All of which just goes to prove that "looks are only skin deep"...and that if "beauty comes from within" then she is a very UGLY woman!

Love Alma xxx

Not only THAT, but she's got a big ass too.

Back
Top Bottom