Names, Secret Names

Any clues please? Like is the Tigger on his underwar relevant? Is the fact the toy is a helicopter relevant?

Any clues please? Like is the Tigger on his underwar relevant? Is the fact the toy is a helicopter relevant?

The pictures all relate to Morrissey or Smiths song titles. Using pictures relating to lyrics would be too difficult.

That Lynx is no toy but neither of those bits of information will help you.
Tiggers may be bouncy, bouncy, fun, fun, fun, fun, fun but that is no clue either. Like Roy Walker would say, say what you see.

For those who have no idea who I'm talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2Mqf1lrGug

could it be ordinary boys

No. If you know who they are, it would help a great deal.

Don't forget the earlier posts that have still to be guessed right. You may find some of them easier. Have a look at post 39. The answer to that is Shakespeare's sister. That may help you see how I think. There are some simple ones that haven't been guessed right yet.

To answer below, number 9 is not get off the stage.

I'm gonna make some weird guesses. Could number 8 be I want the one I can't have because of the helicopter at the beginning, well I think it's a helicopter. And is number 12 Golden Lights because of the whole golden ticket thing?

Is the upside-down helicopter "Nowhere Fast"?

is the man with the tigger underpants "Miserable Lie"? (i'd like to see your underwear...)?

Nowhere Fast sounds like a great guess, but it isn't Miserable Lie because he isn't refering lyrics, just song titles.

Back
Top Bottom