named one of the 33 disgusting people of 2017

Rokky

Morrissey named by Facebook's Topix as one of one of the 33 disgusting people of 2017. He claimed to defend harvey Weinstein.

Christ. Really?
I think it more probably reflects the lack of imagination of people who vote in Facebook polls.

The Supreme Council is a great new name for the Illuminati.

The Illuminati have already tried to get into the Supreme Council, but without much luck... the Germans were too obsessed with Monarchy, the French didn't like the lack of mysticism of Adam Weishaupt, so the whole thing didn't work as it was expected.

To be fair, has Morrissey at any point mentioned Harvey Weinstein by name? Kevin Spacey, yes, but Weinstein? Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember that. And there is a big difference. Spacey is most likely a big douchebag, but he is not under rape investigation. Weinstein on the other is clearly a monster, the allegations against him are so serious and numerous. And the recent Salma Hayek article is really heavy reading.

To be fair, has Morrissey at any point mentioned Harvey Weinstein by name? Kevin Spacey, yes, but Weinstein? Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember that. And there is a big difference. Spacey is most likely a big douchebag, but he is not under rape investigation. Weinstein on the other is clearly a monster, the allegations against him are so serious and numerous. And the recent Salma Hayek article is really heavy reading.

Yes, Kevin Spacey is under investigation for sexual assault, and is just as clearly a sexual predator.

Morrissey continued to say victims “know exactly what’s going on” and “play along” until they claim rape afterwards when they feel “embarrassed or disliked.”​

Does it even matter if he's talking about Harvey Weinstein, which he is, but let's say it's some other rapist. Would it matter?

don't think much of the list when theres no ,,skinny,benjamin the british butcher,brummieboy.

don't think much of the list when theres no ,,skinny,benjamin the british butcher,brummieboy.

I know! People who aren't still in thrall to their favourite pop singer! Imagine! People who, in their maturity, recognise that their former idols actually have myriad faults behind the celebrity facade and aren't worthy of being worshipped. People whose critical faculties function fully! Those people disgust me! Grown-up bastards!

I know! People who aren't still in thrall to their favourite pop singer! Imagine! People who, in their maturity, recognise that their former idols actually have myriad faults behind the celebrity facade and aren't worthy of being worshipped. People whose critical faculties function fully! Those people disgust me! Grown-up bastards!

You're mocking an insightful post! You can't even rate posts you anonymous nobody and you have the gall to disrespect the rating! I think I'm going to be sick!

:sleeping:

I came in at 34.

Bummer!

You will have to try harder for next year Urbs!
Just hack them next year. I want to see Urbanus as most hated person of the planet, above Trump, Morrissey, Weinstein and Spacey!
I would be proud of you, I swear.
I would say, hey I know that guy!
He is totally different then anybody could imagine.

You're mocking an insightful post! You can't even rate posts you anonymous nobody and you have the gall to disrespect the rating! I think I'm going to be sick!

Oh hello village idiot, I'm surprised you have made other posts since you made this one - " I don't think they even let Morrissey be in Band-Aid, did they? That's really sad when they call Kajagoogoo before they call you, although they did have way better hair. You are clearly one of the dimmest f***s ever to appear on this forum!!

three words .f*** you you twat.

Back
Top Bottom