name your favourite user

the winner is westendgirl

trophy.jpg

Now come on, we're being hasty. Let's conduct a poll. No, let's just give the honour to mike joyce for 1. Posting more in a five day period than I have in five months and 2. Conveying his emotions through the entertaining medium of the picture.

Now come on, we're being hasty. Let's conduct a poll. No, let's just give the honour to mike joyce for 1. Posting more in a five day period than I have in five months and 2. Conveying his emotions through the entertaining medium of the picture.

Really, hasty?? I didn't think so... he/she's still a troll, as far as I'm concerned, and as far as I've read. What do those 2 reasons have to do with anything anyways? Nada, zero, zip, zilch! I don't think I'm being crazy nor hasty to feel a bit wierd about this. But whatever I guess. And a pole for what? For him to pick his "favorite"? He's obviously already done it.:mad:

I don't know if he can decide properly for himself (nothing against you, your userness is more than adequate i'm sure :p) but he thinks The Ordinary Boys are the best band since Oasis..

I don't know if he can decide properly for himself (nothing against you, your userness is more than adequate i'm sure :p) but he thinks The Ordinary Boys are the best band since Oasis..

Well I personally don't think he should be allowed the option or given the idea. And I know it's nothing against me, but what have I done to be the favourite one? I certainly don't reply any different to him than any other, or do I?? But hey, each to his own.

I think it's because you said you also liked Oasis which is just about the closest to agreeable anyone's been to him.

urban_small.jpg

Last edited:

Why the long face??
Wait, no, I actually answered my own question. Maybe if you treated people with respect and dignity, you would get some back. And people would agree with you more, and be a bit nice, but I'm not saying you haven't deserved everything ever said, because you dish it out, and it's fairly given back. So, fair's fair.

Last edited:
i like you though:(

What? Why do you like me? (And what does you showing respect to others and them maybe recipricating it to others have to do with you liking me? Just wondering the meaning of the jump from one thing to another....that's all.)

And if you do like me for whatever reason, then PLEASE do me a favor and show the people on this board some respect, b/c everyone deserves it. That is the least you could do, and if not for me, then for Moz.... because this doesn't show any respect for him, after all we are all supposedly his fans, on a forum for him. Get my drift? :)

Back
Top Bottom