Nagoya - Zepp Nagoya (May 2, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Black Cloud / Alma Matters / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / People Are The Same Everywhere / I Will See You In Far Off Places / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Meat Is Murder / Let Me Kiss You / Scandinavia / I Know It's Over / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Still Ill // First Of The Gang To Die / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list (scan from TomboJP) provided by Big Sister Midnight. Link posted by an anonymous person.

• Photo posted by regret_jpn / Instagram. Link posted by Miss Garden.

nagoya.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's one helluva set list!

I can not wait to finish the morrissey tour in Japan. Almost no one recorded the shows. On tour in Brazil and South America there are several videos. That sucks!

I can not wait to finish the morrissey tour in Japan. Almost no one recorded the shows. On tour in Brazil and South America there are several videos. That sucks!

really boring, but they are very severe. In 2002 the amount of photos and videos was much lower.:(

only such a cheap reason?? on, dear...

I already uploaded 3 videos at youtube ("Let Me Kiss You", "First of the Gang" and "Last Night I dremt"...), and I still have more two ("People are the same" and "Alma Matters"). By the end of the day they will be available as well.
The show was great! I couldn't expect less form Mozz....
I've got some pretty nice pics too but, I don't know how to put here. Anyone could help me with that?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom