N. Korea vows to sink Japan for ‘dancing to US tune’ & reduce US to ‘ashes and darkness’

What Is Your Solution?

• Don't worry. These are idle threats.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Ask China to deal with him.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Trump should bomb North Korea

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Other

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Calamine Lotion

N. Korea vows to sink Japan for ‘dancing to US tune’ & reduce US to ‘ashes and darkness’

59b640c7fc7e93ae798b4567.jpg

Pyongyang says it is the time to “annihilate” the US and turn it into “ashes” for initiating the latest round of sanctions. The North has also threatened Washington’s allies in the region, vowing to “sink” Japan and “wipe out” South Korea.
North Korea made yet another threat to the US and its allies in the region, Japan and South Korea, on Wednesday, KCNA reported. The North accused the US of “cooking up” the latest restrictive measures against it and demanded that the US be beaten “to death as a stick is fit for a rabid dog.”

Why can't Japan fire a rocket flying over North Korea?

Why can't Japan fire a rocket flying over North Korea?
South Korea already did a few hours ago. It seems like more than the typical Kim Jong-un "saber-rattling" this time. I can't really imagine he wants to die in a fireball but I wonder if he is overconfident and feels that won't happen.
I think that China should deal with it or that we should make a deal that they look the other way while Kim Jong-un is made to vanish. Trump has been asking for "mini" nuclear bombs which, if he gets them, will be much more likely to be used. We can't just nuke North Korea and then go back to normal. But there has to be a way to assassinate Kim Jong-un. It would seem like China must have people that are very close to him. If this was not somehow in their interests it seems they would have stopped it. Maybe they are waiting to use this in some sort of negotiations. They will deal with North Korea if the US agrees they have the right to those islands in the South China Sea or something like that.

South Korea already did a few hours ago. It seems like more than the typical Kim Jong-un "saber-rattling" this time. I can't really imagine he wants to die in a fireball but I wonder if he is overconfident and feels that won't happen.
I think that China should deal with it or that we should make a deal that they look the other way while Kim Jong-un is made to vanish. Trump has been asking for "mini" nuclear bombs which, if he gets them, will be much more likely to be used. We can't just nuke North Korea and then go back to normal. But there has to be a way to assassinate Kim Jong-un. It would seem like China must have people that are very close to him. If this was not somehow in their interests it seems they would have stopped it. Maybe they are waiting to use this in some sort of negotiations. They will deal with North Korea if the US agrees they have the right to those islands in the South China Sea or something like that.

"But there has to be a way to assassinate Kim Jong-un".
But that doesn't seem wise either as chances are big there will be another one doing the same thing.
Maybe he will be slightly different but we don't know, so it would be even more unpredictable.
Uncertainty will become even bigger, if it isn't enough already.
The power structure of the ruling regime is so big based on fear and terror.
Just have him assinated is not enough I think.

But that doesn't seem wise either as chances are big there will be another one doing the same thing.
Maybe he will be slightly different but we don't know, so it would be even more unpredictable.

When you have a person who is threatening nuclear war and will have the ability to carry out those threats soon, within a year, the uncertainty that he is a danger grows less. It becomes more certain that he is a danger. In this case uncertainty is not a negative. Imagine a game of Russian Roulette except the person with the gun is aiming it at you. Maybe they are bluffing. They have pulled the trigger two or three times but the gun hasn't fired. Do you want to sit there as they continue to pull the trigger? I'd rather have them replaced with someone else who may have other interests.
What "they" usually do with someone like Kim Jong-un is topple his government and replace him with a puppet. What motivation would his replacement have to continue threats? North Korea is crippled economically because of sanctions and the citizens are cut off from the rest of the world. A new leader could be extremely popular with the people, still serve China's interests, but also cooperate with the West. The person in charge would live like the wealthiest people in the world but also be loved by the people for ending their extreme poverty.

When you have a person who is threatening nuclear war and will have the ability to carry out those threats soon, within a year, the uncertainty that he is a danger grows less. It becomes more certain that he is a danger. In this case uncertainty is not a negative. Imagine a game of Russian Roulette except the person with the gun is aiming it at you. Maybe they are bluffing. They have pulled the trigger two or three times but the gun hasn't fired. Do you want to sit there as they continue to pull the trigger? I'd rather have them replaced with someone else who may have other interests.
What "they" usually do with someone like Kim Jong-un is topple his government and replace him with a puppet. What motivation would his replacement have to continue threats? North Korea is crippled economically because of sanctions and the citizens are cut off from the rest of the world. A new leader could be extremely popular with the people, still serve China's interests, but also cooperate with the West. The person in charge would live like the wealthiest people in the world but also be loved by the people for ending their extreme poverty.

'A new leader could be extremely popular with the people, still serve China's interests, but also cooperate with the West. The person in charge would live like the wealthiest people in the world but also be loved by the people for ending their extreme poverty.'

I'm sure Trump would like to sign up for that, though I don't think North Korea would take him, sanctions or not.

The North accused the US of “cooking up” the latest restrictive measures against it and demanded that the US be beaten “to death as a stick is fit for a rabid dog.”

Kim and Donald are kindred spirits. Surely they'll cook something big together. The problem is Japan and SK will have to eat it. This is what happens when spoiled children run the world.

Chaves was killed in Venezuela and Maduro is ten times worst. Trump is talking about invading Venezuela and Maduro says US is an evil empire, but US still buys petrol to Venezuela, so it is financing the regime. Someone bigger than him must be supporting Kim, that's why he is still there despite the horror show. Any dictatorship needs a strong supporter from outside, that's the only way to subject people for such a long time, that's why Kim's head is still in the top of his body.

'they're talking about nuclear war
it's a motherf***er don't you know?
if they push that button your ass gotta go ! '

wonder if he plays ?

Yeah, with his hand-gloves still on his hands and everybody clapping like mad and no music teacher ever saying he heard a false note. I bet he likes punk-rock. :rolleyes:

Tags
lil kim north korea
Back
Top Bottom