N. Gallagher RAH Session Absolute Radio, 29/03/10

Noel Gallagher is the biggest clunkiest pile of foolishness and lack of imagination since his brother. I'm with Justine form Elastica who said their songs were curiously without emotion.

The reason why Morrissey associates with them is because they probably are good company but the music. Oh the music.Terrible. The singing electricians.

Don't get me onto Chris Martin.Another lame dog just chasing his tail.Chasing his tail.

Noel Gallagher is the biggest clunkiest pile of foolishness and lack of imagination since his brother. I'm with Justine form Elastica who said their songs were curiously without emotion.

The reason why Morrissey associates with them is because they probably are good company but the music. Oh the music.Terrible. The singing electricians.

Don't get me onto Chris Martin.Another lame dog just chasing his tail.Chasing his tail.

Nobody forced you into this thread.

THANK YOU for posting this performance!:)

No clearance to play the session yesterday, plus Geoff Lloyd was only able to play 2 tracks today on his show, Whatever and Wonderwall, these and videos should be on their website tomorrow.
They recorded the whole concert so hopefully they will broadcast it at some stage.

Have to disagree with this, Oasis can be surprisingly emotional check out "Cast No Shadow" and "Rockin' Chair" . Oasis' songs were never about self pity or hatred they were always about being true to yourself, standing up proud and not letting anything get to you, there is emotion there, its just not as clear cut as in Morrissey's music. Morrissey associates with them because opposites attract :)

Back
Top Bottom