Mysterious mustachioed man in photos

Well, you are wrong because Morrissey has a girlfriend and they've been together for the last seven years. Your friend misunderstood.

Well, you are wrong because Morrissey has a girlfriend and they've been together for the last seven years. Your friend misunderstood.

LOLWUT?

Some random member makes a claim like this, providing no proof at all, and most likely to disappear after this :lbf:
LOLZ LOLZ LOL LUL LOLZ :D :D :D

-Ms. V.G.

Re: The Silly Notes

It could be anything Kewpie of course, as I said it's only my words. I also just get that kinda of things (silly notes in gypsy clothes etc.).
But IMO it would be pointles selfpromotion, if it's so dificult to find any info about the band?

lnathan - no, I've never heard of them before, but they're new apparantly. I'm Danish too.
Only the singer is Danish, so I guess it's a dutch/danish band?

Hej :)

Yeah, Google says they don't exist, and I have never heard of them either. How disappointing.

Hej :)

Yeah, Google says they don't exist, and I have never heard of them either. How disappointing.

Hejsa :)

I'm not surprised, since they're just starting and it was a small local gig. Perhaps when/if they get bigger.
I know this doesn't prove anything about him being Morrissey's boyfriend. :) When I made my first post I thought it was wellknown fact, I guess it's not, but I still believe. (call me naive if you want.).

Hejsa :)

I'm not surprised, since they're just starting and it was a small local gig. Perhaps when/if they get bigger.
I know this doesn't prove anything about him being Morrissey's boyfriend. :) When I made my first post I thought it was wellknown fact, I guess it's not, but I still believe. (call me naive if you want.).

How could it possibly be a 'well-known fact' when Morrissey has spent his entire career refusing to discuss his sexuality and relationship history except in the most vague (and often contradictory) terms? He has never officially "named" any of his lovers, and if you're just basing his number of partners on fan gossip then he must have had hundreds :rolleyes:.

Amy

I know some of that of course (thanks for telling me more :) .), but people can change or change their minds. Hundreds would be nice. :p

Last edited:

How could it possibly be a 'well-known fact' when Morrissey has spent his entire career refusing to discuss his sexuality and relationship history except in the most vague (and often contradictory) terms? He has never officially "named" any of his lovers, and if you're just basing his number of partners on fan gossip then he must have had hundreds :rolleyes:.

I went to a Morrissey birthday party once in Echo Park somewhere last year, I think. Maybe the year before. Anyway, there was a Mexican guy there who we started talking to in the smoking area who had his whole sex life figured out, in fact he KNEW many of his gay partners and the kinds of kinky things they did together. I said "Oh really? Do tell." and he couldn't it wouldn't be right. Apparently Morrissey is quite the man whore and when he's not f***ing your boyfriend because he gets a thrill from breaking up relationships, then he's paying people for sex every night. But no details. :rolleyes:

I went to a Morrissey birthday party once in Echo Park somewhere last year, I think. Maybe the year before. Anyway, there was a Mexican guy there who we started talking to in the smoking area who had his whole sex life figured out, in fact he KNEW many of his gay partners and the kinds of kinky things they did together. I said "Oh really? Do tell." and he couldn't it wouldn't be right. Apparently Morrissey is quite the man whore and when he's not f***ing your boyfriend because he gets a thrill from breaking up relationships, then he's paying people for sex every night. But no details. :rolleyes:

Don't forget other essential details - he's had sex with everybody he's ever worked with EVER, plus every hair stylist, PR person, fellow singer etc etc that he's ever met. I don't know how he finds the time!

On a serious note, I can't wait until he publishes his autobiography and KO's this kind of gossip for good.

Don't forget other essential details - he's had sex with everybody he's ever worked with EVER, plus every hair stylist, PR person, fellow singer etc etc that he's ever met. I don't know how he finds the time!

On a serious note, I can't wait until he publishes his autobiography and KO's this kind of gossip for good.

No kidding. Needless to say I won't be attending anymore Morrissey birthday parties because the gossipy know-it-all fans that go to those things are slimeballs. Which is a shame because it's pretty awesome to dance in real life to Morrissey music. I think I'd sooner die than go to a Morrissey Convention. :p

I think I'd sooner die than go to a Morrissey Convention. :p

Haha! You'd probably like it well enough. You could ask questions, you know - or stand up and interrupt the whole thing with a corrective statement!

Haha! You'd probably like it well enough. You could ask questions, you know - or stand up and interrupt the whole thing with a corrective statement!

I don't know much to correct though. People at conventions know his mother's birthday and the day of the week Your Arsenal was released as a UK import to North America and how many gladioli he had in his pocket during the second song on the third night of that gig in Manchester...:squiffy: I could say, "Ummmm, he's the recognized sun by Hermes Trismegistus in the sun/moon dichotamy as evidensed by the way the light falls on this photograph taken by a random fan in Chile." :straightface: Nobody cares about that shit though. Thankfully. :p

I have met a lot of people here I love though, all the fans aren't that bad. THey do get feircely competitive about him though, it's interesting/irritating.

I suppose that woman in the poster to the right of Johnny might be a Sun Angel. She seems to have quite big wings anyway

She and Johnny seem to have their eye on the same thing. If this were Sign Detection in Photos 101 class, I'd explain how since they are mirroring each other they are one and the same in a way. Johnny is the angel, the angel is Johnny due to the fact that they are striking similar poses. What you would do next is cull any attributes from the figure Johnny is mirroring and apply those attributes to his cosmic aura or whatever. For instance, is there anything particularly "lunar" about the lady in the photo, since it's clear that the Sun is addressed directly by him being in front of a tanning salon and it's written all over the window. (Hilarious. :p) The secret inclusion of a lunar element makes the photo truly "great." But the detail you pick up might relate to something not even in the photo, so it's not exactly easy to teach or explain.

Wait, I see it. There's a crescent reflected in the glass above her. That makes Johnny the sun and the moon, he's an androgyne in this photo. Male and female. I mean he's not male and female in real life, he's just posing as one like someone would wear an Elvis costume on Halloween or something. Good spot, Morrizsey! I didn;t pay attention to that detail. :thumb:

Class dismissed. No homework tonight, everyone can have the night off. :p

Last edited:

I know, but sometimes beginners need a little extra time to deepen their knowledge :)

Back
Top Bottom