Mysterious Morrissey Song

J

Jeff Eastwood

I'm hoping someone out there can help me with a Morrissey song that I have yet to find out the name of or where it appeared. It is a song I downloaded. The file was labled "Boys" (altho I'm guessing that is not the correct title). Here is a sample of some of the lyrics:

"She seems unfocused and introvert
Her lines foul and absurd
They shared a liking for Elvis
and hate for the rest of the world

No sitting on the sofa busy twisting her ring
Oh dear, she misses him so
With him around she always seemed so hungry for life
An appetite that's gone"

It's a truely awesome song and even has the line "the world is full of crashing bores" in it (the full line is "the world is full of crashing bores and boys without style") so I'm guessing it's a relatively recent song but for the life of me I cannot find out any information on it. If anyone knows ANYTHING about this song, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Sorry, this is not a Morrissey song. It is from the band: Boys.

Re: Sorry, this is not a Morrissey song. It is from the band: Boys.

Are you Sure??? I swear, it sounds EXACTLY like Morrissey and the "the world is full of crashing bores" line is almost just TOO coincidental.

Yes, he can be sure.
We've had discussions about that song a thousand times before.

The song is called "A new girl born" and is a demo recording by swedish band Boys, from Gothenburg.
Check out their fresh EP (the song in question isn't on there though):
http://www.smashingtime.net/index-eng.htm

> Are you Sure??? I swear, it sounds EXACTLY like Morrissey and the
> "the world is full of crashing bores" line is almost just TOO
> coincidental.

Thanks

Thanks Slight Case for clearing this up. This song and not knowing much if anything about it has been driving me crazy for over a year now. Thanks again =)

Re: Thanks

> Thanks Slight Case for clearing this up. This song and not knowing much if
> anything about it has been driving me crazy for over a year now. Thanks
> again =)
in a similar vein i was wondering...iv heard a song of a song called im playing easy to get,now i have all mozzas solo singles and b-sides but dont have this song,where does it appear?