My worst nightmare

K

Kitchen Sink

My worst nightmare is a giant bunny. Creepy. Very Alice in Wonderland in the bad way.

This is Simon, from England:

5667448a.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...oard-united-airlines-flight-article-1.3100979

Some people here will buy company shares.

No need to worry about Simon anymore, he just died on a flight over to his new owners in America.

but what i've always wondered about with these big bunnies is what if they decided to bite you? bunnies do on occasion bite just on a whim and i imagine these giants must have pretty big teeth. could do a lot of damage.

but what i've always wondered about with these big bunnies is what if they decided to bite you? bunnies do on occasion bite just on a whim and i imagine these giants must have pretty big teeth. could do a lot of damage.

They've definitely got a vicious streak.

they will f*** you up

But Rifke, I AM a giant bunny, 1 meter 92, or how is that in English measures, 6 feet 10 or something?, and I would never, ever do that.! Period and exclamation mark.
Would you cuddle me and give me enough carrots to sharpen my teeth? :p
I would only use them to scare off any trolls and philistines who would be nasty to you!

I would be very protective and scare off any burglars wanting to get into your house.
I would rip them to pieces!
If you give me enough carrots I would not look for the threads in your house.
Mind you, I could even scare off the Hungarian landlady if she is being a nuisance to you!
Or do you want me to go to lanterns who is such an excellent cook and so lovingly kind to any animal?
And as for you being a cute bunny, I'd never believe you would do harm, well, at least not to other bunnies!
:)

But Rifke, I AM a giant bunny, 1 meter 92, or how is that in English measures, 6 feet 10 or something?, and I would never, ever do that.! Period and exclamation mark.
I would only use them to scare off any trolls and philistines who would be nasty to you!

I would be very protective and scare off any burglars wanting to get into your house.
Mind you, I could even scare off the Hungarian landlady if she is being a nuisance to you!
Or do you want me to go to lanterns who is such an excellent cook and so lovingly kind to any animal?
And as for you being a cute bunny, I'd never believe you would do harm, well, at least not to other bunnies!

LOL

I love your desperation and admiration for the canadian misfit and I do hope you two meet in real life one day and let the rest of us here know about it.

LOL

I love your desperation and admiration for the canadian misfit and I do hope you two meet in real life one day and let the rest of us here know about it.

A match made in heaven. :)
I just like her and she is very funny!
What you seem to regard as misfit is in my eyes a person with a personality.
I wouldn't let anybody here know about it but I could pm you if you would bother to be a member, even if it was for only 1 hour or so.

A match made in heaven. :)
I just like her and she is very funny!
What you seem to regard as misfit is in my eyes a person with a personality.
I wouldn't let anybody here know about it but I could pm you if you would bother to be a member, even if it was for only 1 hour or so.
Misfit is a compliment, sorry if that wasn't clear.

lol oh gerrit, what am i going to do with you....

as a matter of fact the hungarian landlady IS being a nuisance. i was on day 16 of a fast--and it was going really well, ill have you know--when who should come knocking on my door with a plate of delicious fresh baked cookies with a ferrero rocher right in the centre? *sigh* obviously i HAD to eat them. damn meddling old thing.

are you really nearly 7 feet?!:eek:

Back
Top Bottom