My viewpoint on Morrissey's latest tour

• Thread starter Dancing Jellybean
  • Start date
D

Dancing Jellybean

That old wrinkled bastard needs to take a good hard look and realize if he doesn't release anything soon, he's nothing but the biggest British dip$hit in all of history. Listen leatherface, get your head out of the sand and stick your ass back in before i kick you right and hard in your pompodour atatched ghoulies!

Oh and another thing, Boz you need to file down your Nosferatu teeth. Last time I heard, francis Ford Coppola isn't making Dracula II you big dumb ass!!!

Thirdly, Oye estaban was the crappiest piece of ghoulash I ever spent stolen money on. Greasetea is right, Morrissey fans for the most part are sweaty, tofu-skin looking, big cheeked (like hamsters), idiotic jackasses in al of fandom! I have maybe met 5 moz fans that i wouldn't want to decapitate and $hit down their necks.
...The rest of you can jack them up and twist your kewpie doll looking face head off!

Boz in da hizzy-houzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyaaaaa!
Greasetea, how's that world order coming, I'm sick of being nice!

> Thirdly, Oye estaban was the crappiest piece of ghoulash I ever
> spent stolen money on. Greasetea is right, Morrissey fans for
> the most part are sweaty, tofu-skin looking, big cheeked (like
> hamsters), idiotic jackasses in al of fandom! I have maybe met 5
> moz fans that i wouldn't want to decapitate and $hit down their
> necks.
> ...The rest of you can jack them up and twist your kewpie doll
> looking face head off!

Well, morrissey fans are all different + unique..but we should demolish the goths ones. ^_-

> Boz in da hizzy-houzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyaaaaa!
> Greasetea, how's that world order coming, I'm sick of being
> nice!

the world order is doing smacky-dandy why yes indeedly-doo, remember guys if you still want to join the force just give me that friendly application of yours !

^_^

idunno.jpg

yeah...i kindof felt that when i saw him a little while ago...i think i just feel bad for the guy. He's spent decades trying to find himself, and always seems to be going in circles. He needs peace, and time away from the music industry. Why doesn't he write those books he originally dreamed of?

~lowenfels

Viewpoints & Thoughts On Moz's Internet Use...

> Why doesn't he write those books he originally dreamed of?

------

Morrissey has said in interviews that he does not intend to ever write another book. And the things that have been published so far were done so without his permission (?) or at least without his full participation...

As far as the recording goes, yes, I would love new material as well.

Do you think Morrissey reads this board? If he does, his spirits must surely be dampened. I've read more insults & slanders to convince me that this was an Anti-Moz board. What must it be like to come to a public forum & discover that your "fanbase" is talking @#!!! about you?

just a thought...

-c

Re: Viewpoints & Thoughts On Moz's Internet Use...

I'm sure the money speaks more loudly than this board!

Re: Thoughts On Moz's Internet Use...

> Do you think Morrissey reads this board? If he does, his spirits
> must surely be dampened. I've read more insults & slanders
> to convince me that this was an Anti-Moz board. What must it be
> like to come to a public forum & discover that your
> "fanbase" is talking @#!!! about you?

I leave most of the messages unread, and find nothing worthy of comment lately. This has become a non-Morrissey and anti-Morrissey forum.

Moz, close your eyes! You really don't want to see this.

> I leave most of the messages unread, and find nothing worthy of
> comment lately. This has become a non-Morrissey and
> anti-Morrissey forum.

> Moz, close your eyes! You really don't want to see this.

I always though Moz was too cool not to respect honesty from people who helped buy his crap Gucci wear and his other toys...I dont think theres any love lost, its just that people expect alot from him and he hasnt delivered in too long-ok? cant you handle that?

WHOOOAH....I'm Having a "Freaky Friday" Flashback

LOSSSSER

Why don't you stop pretending your @#!!!ing cool?

Re: LOSSSSER

> Why don't you stop pretending your @#!!! ing cool?

Hallo-hoodilly-dilly-hoo there ! That's spankn' lovely, do you like pineapple slices on your pizza too ?

^_^

idunno.jpg

If Morrissey ever did venture to this message board for some insane reason, he would be incredibly shocked by what he read. If not for content, then certainly for the lack of intelligence and knowledge of the English language some posters are continually demonstrating. But then again, I suppose he wouldn't find it too astonishing, really.

> I leave most of the messages unread, and find nothing worthy of
> comment lately. This has become a non-Morrissey and
> anti-Morrissey forum.

> Moz, close your eyes! You really don't want to see this.

Re: Thoughts On shelley's ass up her haed

get off the oxford's dictionary and masturbate wouldya?

Back
Top Bottom