Votes: 12 35.3%
  • about the same

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I don't know

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
life suckage update:

My mother does not like that I spend so much time in the garage, because its cold out there right now. :straightface:
I have not flat out told her to her face that I do this primarily to get away from her bothering me like all the f***ing time. :squiffy:
But now it seems like she is daring me to say it to her face, just to get her to leave me the f*** alone.
Its getting bad, real bad, today I even walked here in the rain, just to avoid driving with her in the car. :crazy:
And on Christmas Eve she is supposed to drive me down to La Verne for dinner with my Dad's family, I really do not know if I can endure being in the car with her for that long :eek:
man, I need a f***in drink :cool:

I can relate to what you're saying. I'm staying with my mum and partner (no she's not gay but boyfriend just sounds silly) and I'm about to kill myself. I'm seriously wishing I was deaf.

I can relate to what you're saying. I'm staying with my mum and partner (no she's not gay but boyfriend just sounds silly) and I'm about to kill myself. I'm seriously wishing I was deaf.

partner is fine with me :thumb: as for my situation, me step-dad is a truck driver, and on the road a lot(like right now)
and I notice that my mother is far more annoying when he is gone than when he is here, I just hope he gets back by XmasEve, that way he will just drive me down, and not her :sick:
pray for me :p

partner is fine with me :thumb: as for my situation, me step-dad is a truck driver, and on the road a lot(like right now)
and I notice that my mother is far more annoying when he is gone than when he is here, I just hope he gets back by XmasEve, that way he will just drive me down, and not her :sick:
pray for me :p

I'm thankfully just only staying here for another week, then I'll go and visit some other relatives and then I'll thankfully go back home. Only 2 weeks left! (I've been here for 3 days now and I want to go home allready).
My mum lives with a complete geek who's even more annoying than her but he works during the nights so right now I only have to see him for like 2 hours in the afternoon thank god.

life suckage update:
so this morning my mother was laying into me like she does every single f***ing day :crazy:
and I shouted at her a lot, its really becoming unbearable here :straightface:
& I hate that she can make me lose my cool, so I must get out of here asap.
She is moving in April
(mainly because she hates having all non-White neighbors, I could care less, but then again I am not an old racist bitch :cool:)
no matter what, I am not going wherever she goes to, which likely means the streets come April :eek:
now I just must decide where I want to be homeless :thumb::p:tears::o

Ideally only in the pigsty.
However, depends on the situation you can post it outside the pigsty.

For example user 00 posted 'vegetarians are stupid', but doesn't give any reasons.
If you're a vegetarian / vegan, you can say 'user 00 sucks / is the stupid one because...'.

This seems very open to interpretation. So if I was a vegan I could say what I want about anyone? Why are meat-eaters and non-meat eaters treated differently?

well, according to Moz, we meat-eaters are basically subhuman, remember? :o

We are mammals. Carnivorous mammals. It is natural for us to eat meat. When you're at the top of the food chain you can eat what you like. As long as they live relatively normal lives while they're alive, I'll happily eat any animal. The tesco.com lads are delivering a nice gammon joint tomorrow - looking forward to that, with all the trimmings.
That doesn't make me subhuman. Or "chinese", as Morrissey calls them.

don't worry kp i got the reference.

ever notice you never see an old man eating a twix. weird that.

life update:
I have been here 5 months now and I hate it more than words can describe. :straightface:
I keep reminding myself that this is better than living in a pigsty, where I basically just got high all the time :crazy:
but its hard man, especially with days like yesterday where there was all this fighting in the house, first my mom with my sister in law, then later more people vs mom, to the point where I actually was on her side :eek:
I mean, thats bad, real bad, no one knows better than me how much she goads people into pointless conflict, but hey
dont gang up on her, she's old and fat :mad:
anyways, hopefully they will get her car fixed sometime next week so she can do what she needs to do
and more importantly to me :o I can back to looking for work!!!!

so Moz poll got moved to a section no one uses :rolleyes:
if I had known that was going to happen, I would have just put it in the OT where it would have been safe :straightface:

life update:
I have been here 5 months now and I hate it more than words can describe. :straightface:
I keep reminding myself that this is better than living in a pigsty, where I basically just got high all the time :crazy:
but its hard man, especially with days like yesterday where there was all this fighting in the house, first my mom with my sister in law, then later more people vs mom, to the point where I actually was on her side :eek:
I mean, thats bad, real bad, no one knows better than me how much she goads people into pointless conflict, but hey
dont gang up on her, she's old and fat :mad:
anyways, hopefully they will get her car fixed sometime next week so she can do what she needs to do
and more importantly to me :o I can back to looking for work!!!!

I feel sorry for you dear.

and looking on the current results, jeez, 9 people think their lives suck more than mine :eek:
I wonder who they are :straightface:

life suckiness varies on a daily basis.
been pretty good for us across the pond Mozwize... now it's all in the anticipation... the build up... then the release ....aaaaaah.
treat yourself to a plane ticket and visit your mum's homeland for the Scottish gigs :) It's a wonderful life, Robby!

treat yourself to a plane ticket and visit your mum's homeland for the Scottish gigs :) It's a wonderful life, Robby!
If I had the $ I would nightie :o here is hoping I can at least afford to see him when he graces Socal with his presence again, its been almost 7 years since I saw him play in L.A. :guitar:

*=yes, I know he has played a lot of show down this way, but I was up in Nocal and only went down this way to see him @ Coachella, for reasons I shall not go into here, I have avoided L.A. like the plague for years now, but I think that will change sometime this year :eek:

I am afraid that I must insist that you go; if necessary, I will do an Oxfam-style campaign to get the money. Would you be willing to be photographed on the couch?

I am afraid that I must insist that you go; if necessary, I will do an Oxfam-style campaign to get the money. Would you be willing to be photographed on the couch?
what a novel idea B_C_ :clap: I could get behind that :thumb:
anyways, I'll see if my mom can take a picture of me sitting on the couch :guitar:
that is once I lose another 10 or 15 pounds :cool:

life suckage update:
with my mom having no car right now(my bros are fixing it)
things have been truly depressing :tears:

my discman broke :( and given that the "boombox" @ home already broke :cool:
and that this laptop has no soundcard, so it is basically mute :squiffy:
well, that means I can only listen to music if I get on one of the public computers here @ the library & then only for an hour and a half! :mad:
truly, things are gonna be unbearable until I get a new cd player :tears:

life suckage update:
so this morning my mother was laying into me like she does every single f***ing day :crazy:
and I shouted at her a lot, its really becoming unbearable here :straightface:
& I hate that she can make me lose my cool, so I must get out of here asap.
She is moving in April
(mainly because she hates having all non-White neighbors, I could care less, but then again I am not an old racist bitch :cool:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
gives hug trubzsux
Back
Top Bottom